Citations for "Health-Care Systems: Lessons from the Reform Experience"
by Elizabeth Docteur & Howard Oxley
- Alena Kimakova, 2010. "A Political Economy Model of Health Insurance Policy," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 38(1), pages 23-36, March.
- Wagstaff, Adam, 2007.
"Social health insurance reexamined,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4111, The World Bank.
- Pablo Gottret & George Schieber, 2006. "Health Financing Revisited : A Practitioner's Guide," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7094.
- Guillem López & David McDaid & Joan Costa-Font, 2006.
"Health care management autonomy: Evidence from the Catalonian hospital sector in a decentralised Spain,"
Working Papers, Research Center on Health and Economics
993, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Guillem López & David McDaid & Joan Costa-Font, 2006. "Health care management autonomy: Evidence from the Catalonian hospital sector in a decentralised Spain," Economics Working Papers 993, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Rudoler, David & Laporte, Audrey & Barnsley, Janet & Glazier, Richard H. & Deber, Raisa B., 2015. "Paying for primary care: A cross-sectional analysis of cost and morbidity distributions across primary care payment models in Ontario Canada," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 18-28.
- Majo, Maria Cristina & van Soest, Arthur, 2012. "Income and health care utilization among the 50+ in Europe and the US," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 28(4), pages 3-22.
- Kumpmann, Ingmar, 2009. "Monopolistic Competition and Costs in the Health Care Sector," IWH Discussion Papers 17/2009, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Rossella Levaggi & Michele Moretto, 2007.
"Investment in hospital care technology under different purchasing rules: a real option approach,"
"Marco Fanno" Working Papers
0046, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Rosella Levaggi & Moretto Michele, 2008. "Investment In Hospital Care Technology Under Different Purchasing Rules: A Real Option Approach," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(2), pages 159-181, 04.
- Michele Moretto & Rosella Levaggi, 2004. "Investment in Hospital Care Technology under Different Purchasing Rules: A Real Option Approach," Working Papers 2004.75, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Hans Fehr & Sabine Jokisch & Laurence J Kotlikoff, 2006.
"Will China Eat Our Lunch or Take Us to Dinner? Simulating the Transition Paths of the US, EU, Japan and China,"
RBA Annual Conference Volume,
in: Christopher Kent & Anna Park & Daniel Rees (ed.), Demography and Financial Markets
Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Hans Fehr & Sabine Jokisch, & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 2005. "Will China Eat Our Lunch or Take Us to Dinner?—Simulating the Transition Paths of the U.S., E.U., Japan, and China," Working Papers wp102, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Hans Fehr & Sabine Jokisch & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 2005. "Will China Eat Our Lunch or Take us to Dinner? - Simulating the Transition Paths of the U.S., Eu, Japan and China," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-151, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Hans Fehr & Sabine Jokisch & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 2005. "Will China Eat Our Lunch or Take Us to Dinner? – Simulating the Transition Paths of the U.S., EU, Japan, and China," Boston University - Department of Economics - Macroeconomics Working Papers Series WP2005-009, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Pammolli, Fabio & Riccaboni, Massimo & Oglialoro, Claudia & Magazzini, Laura & Baio, Gianluca & Salerno, Nicola, 2005.
"Medical Devices Competitiveness and Impact on Public Health Expenditure,"
16021, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gianluca Baio & Laura Magazzini & Claudia Oglialoro & Fabio Pammolli & Massimo Riccaboni, 2005. "Medical Devices: Competitiveness and Impact on Public Health Expenditure," Working Papers 05-2005, Competitività Regole Mecati (CERM).
- Hans Fehr & Sabine Jokisch & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 2005. "Will China Eat Our Lunch or Take Us Out to Dinner? Simulating the Transition Paths of the U.S., EU, Japan, and China," NBER Working Papers 11668, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7972 is not listed on IDEAS
- Majo, M.C., 2010. "A microeconometric analysis of health care utilization in Europe," Other publications TiSEM 1cf5fd2f-8146-4ef8-8eb5-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- António Afonso & Sónia Fernandes, 2008. "Assessing Hospital Efficiency: Non-parametric Evidence for Portugal," Working Papers Department of Economics 2008/07, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Davide Consoli & Andrea Mina, 2009. "An evolutionary perspective on health innovation systems," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 297-319, April.
- Joshua Cohen, 2006. "Transatlantic Convergence with Respect to the Fourth Hurdle?," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 87-94, December.
- Anni Ankjær-Jensen & Pernille Rosling & Lone Bilde, 2006. "Variable prospective financing in the Danish hospital sector and the development of a Danish case-mix system," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 259-268, August.
- Jochen Hartwig & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2012. "An outlier-robust extreme bounds analysis of the determinants of health-care expenditure growth," KOF Working papers 12-307, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Koornneef, Erik J. & Robben, Paul B.M. & Al Seiari, Mohammed B. & Al Siksek, Zaid, 2012. "Health system reform in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 115-121.
- Booth, Alison L. & Carroll, Nick, 2005.
"The Health Status of Indigenous and Non-Indigenous Australians,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1534, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alison Booth & Nick Carroll, 2005. "The Health Status of Indigenous and Non-Indigenous Australians," CEPR Discussion Papers 486, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Atella, Vincenzo & Brunetti, Marianna & Maestas, Nicole, 2012.
"Household portfolio choices, health status and health care systems: A cross-country analysis based on SHARE,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1320-1335.
- Vincenzo Atella & Marianna Brunetti & Nicole Maestas, 2011. "Household Portfolio Choices, Health status and Health Care Systems A Cross-Country Analysis Based on SHARE," CEIS Research Paper 183, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 21 Jan 2011.
- Daniele Fabbri & Chiara Monfardini, 2006.
"Rationing the Public Provision of Health Care in the Presence of Private Supplements: Evidence from the Italian NHS,"
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers
06/14, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Fabbri, Daniele & Monfardini, Chiara, 2009. "Rationing the public provision of healthcare in the presence of private supplements: Evidence from the Italian NHS," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 290-304, March.
- Daniele Fabbri & Chiara Monfardini, 2006. "Rationing The Public Provision Of Healthcare In The Presence Of Private Supplements: Evidence From The Italian Nhs," CHILD Working Papers wp21_06, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Böhm, Katharina & Schmid, Achim & Götze, Ralf & Landwehr, Claudia & Rothgang, Heinz, 2013. "Five types of OECD healthcare systems: Empirical results of a deductive classification," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 113(3), pages 258-269.
- Booth, Alison L. & Carroll, Nick, 2008. "Economic status and the Indigenous/non-Indigenous health gap," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 604-606, June.
- Owen Smith & Son Nam Nguyen, 2013. "Getting Better : Improving Health System Outcomes in Europe and Central Asia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13832.
- Barros, Pedro Pita & Martinez-Giralt, Xavier, 2008. "Selecting health care providers: "Any willing provider" vs. negotiation," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 402-414, June.
- Christine André & Philippe Batifoulier & Mariana Jansen-Ferreira, 2016. "Privatisation de la santé en Europe. Un outil de classification des réformes," CEPN Working Papers hal-01256505, HAL.
- Karen Eggleston & Li Ling & Meng Qingyue & Magnus Lindelow & Adam Wagstaff, 2008.
"Health service delivery in China: a literature review,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(2), pages 149-165.
- Eggleston, Karen & Ling, Li & Qingyue, Meng & Lindelow, Magnus & Wagstaff, Adam, 2006. "Health Service Delivery in China: A Literature Review," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3978, The World Bank.
- Luigi Siciliani & Rossella Verzulli, 2009. "Waiting times and socioeconomic status among elderly Europeans: evidence from SHARE," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(11), pages 1295-1306.
- Hossein, Zare & Gerard, Anderson, 2013. "Trends in cost sharing among selected high income countries—2000–2010," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 35-44.
- Julien Mousquès & Yann Bourgueil & Philippe Le Fur & Engin Yilmaz, 2010.
"Effect of a French Experiment of Team Work between General Practitioners and Nurses on Efficacy and Cost of Type 2 Diabetes Patients Care,"
DT29, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Jan 2010.
- Mousquès, Julien & Bourgueil, Yann & Le Fur, Philippe & Yilmaz, Engin, 2010. "Effect of a French experiment of team work between general practitioners and nurses on efficacy and cost of type 2 diabetes patients care," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(2-3), pages 131-143, December.
- Philippe Ulmann, 2004. "Est-il possible (souhaitable) de maîtriser les dépenses de santé ?," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 76(3), pages 19-37.
- World Bank, 2008. "Kosovo : Health Financing Reform Study," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8121, The World Bank.
- Fabio Pammolli & Massimo Riccaboni & Laura Magazzini, 2008.
"The Sustainability of European Health Care Systems: Beyond Income and Ageing,"
52/2008, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Fabio Pammolli & Massimo Riccaboni & Laura Magazzini, 2012. "The sustainability of European health care systems: beyond income and aging," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 13(5), pages 623-634, October.
- Pammolli, Fabio & Riccaboni, Massimo & Magazzini, Laura, 2008. "The Sustainability of European Health Care Systems: Beyond Income and Ageing," MPRA Paper 16026, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Polyzos, Nikolaos & Karanikas, Haralampos & Thireos, Eleftherios & Kastanioti, Catherine & Kontodimopoulos, Nick, 2013. "Reforming reimbursement of public hospitals in Greece during the economic crisis: Implementation of a DRG system," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 14-22.
- Iga Rudawska, 2011. "Integrated health care delivery - on the road to improved effectiveness (Zintegrowana opieka zdrowotna - w poszukiwaniu poprawy efektywnosci)," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 9(33), pages 140-152.
- Jochen Hartwig & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2014. "Robust determinants of health care expenditure growth," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(36), pages 4455-4474, December.
- Samuel S. Lieberman & Adam Wagstaff, 2009. "Health Financing and Delivery in Vietnam : Looking Forward," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2594.
- Pelletier-Fleury, Nathalie & Le Vaillant, Marc & Hebbrecht, Gilles & Boisnault, Philippe, 2007. "Determinants of preventive services in general practice: A multilevel approach in cardiovascular domain and vaccination in France," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 81(2-3), pages 218-227, May.
- Hertog,Friso,den & Groen,Marjan & Weehuizen,Rifka, 2005. "Mapping Health Care Innovation: Tracing Walls & Ceilings," Research Memorandum 013, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Fan, Victoria Y. & Savedoff, William D., 2014. "The health financing transition: A conceptual framework and empirical evidence," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 112-121.
- Paul Scuffham & Jennifer Whitty & Matthew Taylor & Ruth Saxby, 2010. "Health system choice," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 89-97, March.
- Sabine Jokisch & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 2005. "Simulating the Dynamic Macroeconomic and Microeconomic Effects of the FairTax," NBER Working Papers 11858, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- World Bank, 2008. "Serbia : Decentralization and Local Service Delivery," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8099, The World Bank.
- Wren, Maev-Ann & Connolly, Sheelagh & Cunningham, Nathan, 2015. "An Examination of the Potential Costs of Universal Health Insurance in Ireland," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS45.
- Victoria Fan and William Savedoff, 2014. "The Health Financing Transition: A Conceptual Framework and Empirical Evidence - Working Paper 358," Working Papers 358, Center for Global Development.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/14979 is not listed on IDEAS
- Böhm, Katharina & Schmid, Achim & Götze, Ralf & Landwehr, Claudia & Rothgang, Heinz, 2012. "Classifying OECD healthcare systems: A deductive approach," TranState Working Papers 165, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.