Determinants of preventive services in general practice: A multilevel approach in cardiovascular domain and vaccination in France
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- de Jong, Judith D. & Groenewegen, Peter P. & Westert, Gert P., 2003. "Mutual influences of general practitioners in partnerships," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 57(8), pages 1515-1524, October.
- Davis, Peter & Gribben, Barry & Scott, Alastair & Lay-Yee, Roy, 2000. "The "supply hypothesis" and medical practice variation in primary care: testing economic and clinical models of inter-practitioner variation," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 407-418, February.
- Elizabeth Docteur & Howard Oxley, 2003.
"Health-Care Systems: Lessons from the Reform Experience,"
OECD Economics Department Working Papers
374, OECD Publishing.
- Elizabeth Docteur & Howard Oxley, 2003. "Health-Care Systems: Lessons from the Reform Experience," OECD Health Working Papers 9, OECD Publishing.
- Yutaka Imai & Stéphane Jacobzone & Patrick Lenain, 2000. "The Changing Health System in France," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 269, OECD Publishing.
- Eric Delattre & Brigitte Dormont, 2003. "Fixed fees and physician-induced demand: A panel data study on French physicians," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(9), pages 741-754.
- Boerma, Wienke G. W. & Groenewegen, Peter P. & Van der Zee, Jouke, 1998. "General practice in urban and rural Europe: The range of curative services," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 445-453, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:81:y:2007:i:2-3:p:218-227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)or ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.