Determinants of preventive services in general practice: A multilevel approach in cardiovascular domain and vaccination in France
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1992:82:5:703-710_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yutaka Imai & Stéphane Jacobzone & Patrick Lenain, 2000. "The Changing Health System in France," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 269, OECD Publishing.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2003:93:4:635-641_2 is not listed on IDEAS
- de Jong, Judith D. & Groenewegen, Peter P. & Westert, Gert P., 2003. "Mutual influences of general practitioners in partnerships," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 57(8), pages 1515-1524, October.
- Davis, Peter & Gribben, Barry & Scott, Alastair & Lay-Yee, Roy, 2000. "The "supply hypothesis" and medical practice variation in primary care: testing economic and clinical models of inter-practitioner variation," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 407-418, February.
- Eric Delattre & Brigitte Dormont, 2003. "Fixed fees and physician-induced demand: A panel data study on French physicians," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(9), pages 741-754.
- Boerma, Wienke G. W. & Groenewegen, Peter P. & Van der Zee, Jouke, 1998. "General practice in urban and rural Europe: The range of curative services," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 445-453, August.
- Elizabeth Docteur & Howard Oxley, 2003.
"Health-Care Systems: Lessons from the Reform Experience,"
OECD Health Working Papers
9, OECD Publishing.
- Elizabeth Docteur & Howard Oxley, 2003. "Health-Care Systems: Lessons from the Reform Experience," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 374, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harris, Mark F. & Jayasinghe, Upali W. & Chan, Bibiana C. & Proudfoot, Judy & Crookes, Patrick & Zwar, Nick & Powell Davies, Gawaine, 2011. "Patient and practice characteristics predict the frequency of general practice multidisciplinary referrals of patients with chronic diseases: A multilevel study," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 140-145, July.
- Mousquès, Julien & Renaud, Thomas & Scemama, Olivier, 2010. "Is the "practice style" hypothesis relevant for general practitioners? An analysis of antibiotics prescription for acute rhinopharyngitis," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(8), pages 1176-1184, April.
- Sicsic, Jonathan & Le Vaillant, Marc & Franc, Carine, 2012. "Intrinsic and extrinsic motivations in primary care: An explanatory study among French general practitioners," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 140-148.
- Julien Mousquès & Thomas Renaud & Olivier Scemama, 2008. "A refutation of the practice style hypothesis: the case of antibiotics prescription by French general practitioners for acute rhinopharyngitis," Working Papers DT18, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Oct 2008.
- Pelletier-Fleury, Nathalie & Le Vaillant, Marc & Szidon, Philippe & Marie, Patrice & Raineri, Francois & Sicotte, Claude, 2007. "Preventive service delivery: A new insight into French general practice," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 83(2-3), pages 268-276, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:81:y:2007:i:2-3:p:218-227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .