Citations for "China's FDI and Non-FDI Economies and the Sustainability of Future High Chinese Growth"
by John Whalley & Xian Xin
- Christer Ljungwall & Junjie Li, 2007. "Financial Sector Development, FDI and Economic Growth in China," Finance Working Papers 22026, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Crafts, Nicholas & O’Rourke, Kevin Hjortshøj, 2014. "Twentieth Century Growth*This research has received funding from the European Research Council under the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013) / ERC grant agreement no. 249546.," Handbook of Economic Growth, in: Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 6, pages 263-346 Elsevier.
- Feltenstein, Andrew & Rochon, Céline & Shamloo, Maral, 2010.
"High growth and low consumption in East Asia: How to improve welfare while avoiding financial failures,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 25-36, January.
- CÃ©line Rochon & Andrew Feltenstein & Maral Shamloo, 2007. "High Growth and Low Consumption in East Asia: How to Improve Welfare While Avoiding Financial Failures," IMF Working Papers 07/278, International Monetary Fund.
- Lee Branstetter & Nicholas Lardy, 2006. "China's Embrace of Globalisation," Working Papers id:640, eSocialSciences.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Alyson C. Ma, 2010.
"Please Pass the Catch-Up: The Relative Performance of Chinese and Foreign Firms in Chinese Exports,"
in: China's Growing Role in World Trade, pages 475-509
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruce Blonigen & Alyson Ma, 2007. "Please Pass the Catch-up The Relative Performance of Chinese and Foreign Firms in Chinese Exports," NBER Working Papers 13376, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lu, Zheng & Deng, Xiang, 2011. "China's Western Development Strategy: Policies, Effects and Prospects," MPRA Paper 35201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- SIQUEIRA, Kevin & SANDLER, Todd & CAULEY, Jon, 2009. "Common agency and state-owned enterprise reform," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 208-217, June.
- Rod Tyers & Yongxiang Bu & Ian Bain, 2006.
"China’s Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate: A Counterfactual Analysis,"
ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics
2006-466, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Rod Tyers & Iain Bain & Yongxiang Bu, 2008. "China'S Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate: A Counterfactual Analysis," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 17-39, 02.
- Marcus Neureiter & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2009. "Outsourcing Motives, Location Choice and Labour Market Implications: An Empirical Analysis for European Countries," Kiel Working Papers 1541, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Arvind Virmani, 2009. "Chinaâ€™s Socialist Market Economy: Lessons for Democratic Developing Countries," Working Papers id:1899, eSocialSciences.
- Helen Simpson, 2008.
"Investment Abroad and Adjustment at Home: evidence from UK multinational firms,"
The Centre for Market and Public Organisation
08/207, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Helen Simpson, 2007. "Investment abroad and adjustment at home: evidence from UK multinational firms," IFS Working Papers W07/07, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Helen Simpson, 2009. "Investment abroad and adjustment at home: evidence from UK multinational firms," Working Papers 0903, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- James Laurenceson & Kam Ki Tang, . "The FDI-Income Growth Nexus: a review of the Chinese experience," EAERG Discussion Paper Series 0905, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Lindbeck, Assar, 2006. "Economic-Social Interaction during China’s Transition," Working Paper Series 680, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Lu, Zheng & Deng, Xiang, 2013. "Regional Policy and Regional Development: A Case Study of China's Western Development Strategy," MPRA Paper 48693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jiang, Yanqing, 2011. "Understanding openness and productivity growth in China: An empirical study of the Chinese provinces," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 290-298, September.
- Roberto Álvarez & Sebastián Claro, 2006. "The China Phenomenon: Price, Quality or Variety?," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 411, Central Bank of Chile.
- Sebastian Claro, 2009.
"FDI Liberalization as a Source of Comparative Advantage in China,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(4), pages 740-753, November.
- Claro, Sebastian, 2008. "FDI Liberalization as a Source of Comparative Advantage in China," Working Paper Series RP2008/91, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ito, Banri & Yashiro, Naomitsu & Xu, Zhaoyuan & Chen, XiaoHong & Wakasugi, Ryuhei, 2012.
"How do Chinese industries benefit from FDI spillovers?,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 342-356.
- ITO Banri & YASHIRO Naomitsu & XU Zhaoyuan & CHEN Xiaohong & WAKASUGI Ryuhei, 2010. "How Do Chinese Industries Benefit from FDI Spillovers?," Discussion papers 10026, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Carike Claassen & ElsabÃ© Loots & Henri Bezuidenhout, 2011. "Chinese Foreign Direct Investment in Africa," Working Papers 261, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Chen, Zhihong & Ge, Ying & Lai, Huiwen & Wan, Chi, 2013. "Globalization and Gender Wage Inequality in China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 256-266.
- Lee Branstetter & Nicholas Lardy, 2006. "China's Embrace of Globalization," NBER Working Papers 12373, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anwar, Sajid & Sun, Sizhong, 2012. "FDI and market entry/exit: Evidence from China," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 487-498.
- Yao Amber Li & John Whalley & Shunming Zhang & Xiliang Zhao, 2011.
"The Higher Educational Transformation of China and Its Global Implications,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(4), pages 516-545, 04.
- Yao Li & John Whalley & Shunming Zhang & Xiliang Zhao, 2008. "The Higher Educational Transformation of China and Its Global Implications," NBER Working Papers 13849, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gernot Hutschenreiter & Gang Zhang, 2007. "China’s Quest for Innovation-Driven Growth—The Policy Dimension," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 245-254, December.
- Ouyang, Puman & Fu, Shihe, 2012. "Economic growth, local industrial development and inter-regional spillovers from foreign direct investment: Evidence from China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 445-460.
- Wang, Jin, 2013. "The economic impact of Special Economic Zones: Evidence from Chinese municipalities," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 133-147.
- Berna Kirkulak & Bin Qiu & Wei Yin, 2011. "The impact of FDI on air quality: evidence from China," Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(2), pages 81-98, June.
- Wendy Dobson & Paul R. Masson, 2007.
"Will the Renminbi Become a World Currency?,"
Working Papers Series
10, Rotman Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto, revised Dec 2007.
- John Whalley & Dana Medianu, 2010. "The Deepening China Brazil Economic Relationship," CESifo Working Paper Series 3289, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ahsen Mukhtar & Muhammad Asif & Ghamz-e-Ali Siyal & Khalid Zaman, 2014. "Institutional-Macroeconomic Nexus: Inducement on Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in Pakistan," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 2(11), pages 465-479, November.
- Juann H. Hung, 2008. "China's Approach to Capital Flows Since 1978: Working Paper 2008-02," Working Papers 19565, Congressional Budget Office.
- Chen, Zhihong & Ge, Ying & Lai, Huiwen, 2011. "Foreign Direct Investment and Wage Inequality: Evidence from China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 1322-1332, August.
- Wang, Daili, 2013.
[Foreign Direct Investment and the Entry of New Firms]," MPRA Paper 50984, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wim Suyker & Henri de Groot, 2006. "China and the Dutch economy," CPB Document 127, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Sheldon, Peter & Li, Yiqiong, 2013. "Localized poaching and skills shortages of manufacturing employees among MNEs in China," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 186-195.
- Park, Innwon & Park, Soonchan, 2010. "Modes of foreign direct investment and patterns of trade: Why do multinational enterprises come To China?," MPRA Paper 26679, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Hübler, 2009. "Energy Saving Technology Diffusion via FDI and Trade: A CGE Model of China," Kiel Working Papers 1479, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Mitsuo Inada, 2013. "The Effects of Foreign Direct Investment on Industrial Growth: Evidence from a Regulation Change in China," KIER Working Papers 856, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.