The Deepening China Brazil Economic Relationship
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Agata Antkiewicz & John Whalley, 2006. "BRICSAM and the non–WTO," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 237-261, September.
- WHALLEY, John & XIN, Xian, 2010.
"China's FDI and non-FDI economies and the sustainability of future high Chinese growth,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 123-135, March.
- John Whalley & Xian Xin, 2006. "China's FDI and Non-FDI Economies and the Sustainability of Future High Chinese Growth," NBER Working Papers 12249, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Whalley, 2006. "China in the World Trading System," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 52(2), pages 215-245, June.
- Barry Naughton, 2007. "The Chinese Economy: Transitions and Growth," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262640643, March.
- Jorge Chami Batista, 2008. "Competition between Brazil and other exporting countries in the US import market: a new extension of constant-market-shares analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(19), pages 2477-2487.
- John Whalley & Sean Walsh, 2008. "Bringing the Copenhagen Global Climate Change Negotiations to Conclusion," CESifo Working Paper Series 2458, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic relationship; trade; policy; China; Brazil; deepening;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F19 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_3289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .