Bringing the Copenhagen Global Climate Change Negotiations to Conclusion
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Whalley, John & Zissimos, Ben, 2000. "Trade and environment linkage and a possible World Environmental Organisation," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(04), pages 483-529, October.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2007. "Public Policies against Global Warming," NBER Working Papers 13454, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Magnus Lodefalk & John Whalley, 2002. "Reviewing Proposals for a World Environmental Organisation," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(5), pages 601-617, May.
- Ben Lockwood & John Whalley, 2010.
"Carbon-motivated Border Tax Adjustments: Old Wine in Green Bottles?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(6), pages 810-819, June.
- Ben Lockwood & John Whalley, 2008. "Carbon Motivated Border Tax Adjustments: Old Wine in Green Bottles?," NBER Working Papers 14025, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Whalley, 2001. "What Could a World Environmental Organization Do?," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 1(1), pages 29-34, February.
- Cooper, Richard N., 2000. "Trade and the environment," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(04), pages 483-529, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hans Gersbach & Noemi Hummel, 2009. "Climate Policy and Development," CESifo Working Paper Series 2807, CESifo Group Munich.
- John Whalley & Dana Medianu, 2010. "The Deepening China Brazil Economic Relationship," CESifo Working Paper Series 3289, CESifo Group Munich.
- Harry Clarke, 2010. "Carbon Leakages, Consumption-based Carbon Taxes and International Climate Change Agreements," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 29(2), pages 156-168, June.
- Sean Walsh & Huifang Tian & John Whalley & Manmohan Agarwal, 2011. "China and India’s participation in global climate negotiations," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 261-273, September.
- Patrick Laurency & Dirk Schindler, 2011. "International Climate Agreements, Cost Reductions and Convergence of Partisan Politics," CESifo Working Paper Series 3591, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mechtel, Mario & Potrafke, Niklas, 2009. "Political Cycles in Active Labor Market Policies," MPRA Paper 14270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Burkard Eberlein & Dirk Matten, 2009. "Business Responses to Climate Change Regulation in Canada and Germany: Lessons for MNCs from Emerging Economies," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 86(2), pages 241-255, March.
More about this item
Keywordsclimate change; global negotiation;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_2458. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .