Environmental policy integration and the architecture of global environmental governance
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 9 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10784|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Åsa Persson, 2009. "Environmental policy integration and bilateral development assistance: challenges and opportunities with an evolving governance framework," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 409-429, November.
- Måns Nilsson & Marc Pallemaerts & Ingmar Homeyer, 2009. "International regimes and environmental policy integration: introducing the special issue," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 337-350, November.
- J. Samuel Barkin, 2005. "A World Environmental Organization: Solution or Threat for Effective International Environmental Governance?," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 5(4), pages 120-122, November.
- Sebastian Oberthür, 2002. "Clustering of Multilateral Environmental Agreements: Potentials and Limitations," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 317-340, December.
- Magnus Lodefalk & John Whalley, 2002. "Reviewing Proposals for a World Environmental Organisation," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(5), pages 601-617, 05.
- Steinar Andresen, 2007. "The effectiveness of UN environmental institutions," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 317-336, December.
- Peter B. Kenen, 1994. "Managing the World Economy: Fifty Years After Bretton Woods," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 48, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ieaple:v:9:y:2009:i:4:p:351-369. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.