Environmental policy integration and the architecture of global environmental governance
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 9 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10784 |
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Magnus Lodefalk & John Whalley, 2002. "Reviewing Proposals for a World Environmental Organisation," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(5), pages 601-617, 05.
- Åsa Persson, 2009. "Environmental policy integration and bilateral development assistance: challenges and opportunities with an evolving governance framework," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 409-429, November.
- Sebastian Oberthür, 2002. "Clustering of Multilateral Environmental Agreements: Potentials and Limitations," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 317-340, December.
- J. Samuel Barkin, 2005. "A World Environmental Organization: Solution or Threat for Effective International Environmental Governance?," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 5(4), pages 120-122, November.
- Måns Nilsson & Marc Pallemaerts & Ingmar Homeyer, 2009. "International regimes and environmental policy integration: introducing the special issue," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 337-350, November.
- Peter B. Kenen, 1994. "Managing the World Economy: Fifty Years After Bretton Woods," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 48, May.
- Steinar Andresen, 2007. "The effectiveness of UN environmental institutions," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 317-336, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ieaple:v:9:y:2009:i:4:p:351-369. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.