Environmental policy integration and the architecture of global environmental governance
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 9 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10784|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Peter B. Kenen, 1994. "Managing the World Economy: Fifty Years After Bretton Woods," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 48, January.
- Måns Nilsson & Marc Pallemaerts & Ingmar Homeyer, 2009. "International regimes and environmental policy integration: introducing the special issue," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 337-350, November.
- J. Samuel Barkin, 2005. "A World Environmental Organization: Solution or Threat for Effective International Environmental Governance?," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 5(4), pages 120-122, November.
- Magnus Lodefalk & John Whalley, 2002. "Reviewing Proposals for a World Environmental Organisation," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(5), pages 601-617, 05.
- Steinar Andresen, 2007. "The effectiveness of UN environmental institutions," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 317-336, December.
- Åsa Persson, 2009. "Environmental policy integration and bilateral development assistance: challenges and opportunities with an evolving governance framework," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 409-429, November.
- Sebastian Oberthür, 2002. "Clustering of Multilateral Environmental Agreements: Potentials and Limitations," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 317-340, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ieaple:v:9:y:2009:i:4:p:351-369. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.