The effectiveness of UN environmental institutions
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 7 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10784|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Veronica Ward, 2002. "Environmental Regime Effectiveness: Confronting Theory with Evidence," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 2(2), pages 116-122, 05.
- Sebastian Oberthür, 2002. "Clustering of Multilateral Environmental Agreements: Potentials and Limitations," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 317-340, December.
- G. Rosendal, 2007. "Norway in UN environmental policies: ambitions and influence," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 439-455, December.
- Laurence Mee, 2005. "The Role of UNEP and UNDP in Multilateral Environmental Agreements," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 227-263, 09.
- Bernauer, Thomas, 1995. "The effect of international environmental institutions: how we might learn more," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 49(02), pages 351-377, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ieaple:v:7:y:2007:i:4:p:317-336. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.