The effectiveness of UN environmental institutions
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 7 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10784|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Laurence Mee, 2005. "The Role of UNEP and UNDP in Multilateral Environmental Agreements," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 227-263, 09.
- Sebastian Oberthür, 2002. "Clustering of Multilateral Environmental Agreements: Potentials and Limitations," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 317-340, December.
- Veronica Ward, 2002. "Environmental Regime Effectiveness: Confronting Theory with Evidence," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 2(2), pages 116-122, 05.
- G. Rosendal, 2007. "Norway in UN environmental policies: ambitions and influence," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 439-455, December.
- Bernauer, Thomas, 1995. "The effect of international environmental institutions: how we might learn more," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 49(02), pages 351-377, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ieaple:v:7:y:2007:i:4:p:317-336. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.