Sustainability Strategies in U.S. Agribusiness: Understanding Key Drivers, Objectives, and Actions
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 14 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1010 Vermont Avenue, Suite 201, Washington, DC 20005, USA|
Phone: 1 (202) 429-1610
Web page: http://www.ifama.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gilles Grolleau & Naoufel Mzoughi & Alban Thomas, 2007. "What drives agrifood firms to register for an Environmental Management System?," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 34(2), pages 233-255, June.
- Rigby, D. & Caceres, D., 2001. "Organic farming and the sustainability of agricultural systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 21-40, April.
- Henriques, Irene & Sadorsky, Perry, 1996. "The Determinants of an Environmentally Responsive Firm: An Empirical Approach," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 381-395, May.
- Alfred A. Marcus & Marc H. Anderson, 2006. "A General Dynamic Capability: Does it Propagate Business "and" Social Competencies in the Retail Food Industry?," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 19-46, 01.
- William Q. Judge, 1998. "Performance Implications of Incorporating Natural Environmental Issues into the Strategic Planning Process: An Empirical Assessment," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(2), pages 241-262, 03.
- Carroll, Archie B., 1991. "The pyramid of corporate social responsibility: Toward the moral management of organizational stakeholders," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 39-48.
- Stefanie Kirchhoff, 2000. "Green Business and Blue Angels," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 15(4), pages 403-420, April.
- Jeff Hopkins & Robert Johansson, 2003. "Beyond Compliance: Sustainable Business Practices and the Bottom Line," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(5), pages 1126-1139.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ifaamr:117601. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.