Beyond Compliance: Sustainable Business Practices and the Bottom Line
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bennett, Richard & Blaney, Ralph, 2002. "Social consensus, moral intensity and willingness to pay to address a farm animal welfare issue," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 501-520, August.
- Robert Innes, 1999. "Self-Policing and Optimal Law Enforcement When Violator Remediation is Valuable," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(6), pages 1305-1325, December.
- Boland, Philip J. & Proschan, Frank, 1988. "Multivariate arrangement increasing functions with applications in probability and statistics," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 286-298, May.
- Milgrom, Paul & Shannon, Chris, 1994. "Monotone Comparative Statics," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(1), pages 157-180, January.
- Boehlje, Michael, 1996. "Industrialization of Agriculture: What are the Implications?," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 11(1).
- John A. Miranowski & Bruce A. Babcock, 2004.
"Genetic Information in Agricultural Productivity and Product Development,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(1), pages 73-87.
- Hennessy, David A. & Miranowski, John & Babcock, Bruce A., 2003. "Genetic Information in Agricultural Productivity and Product Development," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10340, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- David A. Hennessy & John Miranowski & Bruce A. Babcock, 2003. "Genetic Information in Agricultural Productivity and Product Development," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 03-wp329, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Jayson L. Lusk & John A. Fox & Ted C. Schroeder & James Mintert & Mohammad Koohmaraie, 2001. "In-Store Valuation of Steak Tenderness," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(3), pages 539-550.
- Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John, 1996. "The LeChatelier Principle," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(1), pages 173-179, March.
- Garen, John, 1988. "Compensating Wage Differentials and the Endogeneity of Job Riskiness," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(1), pages 9-16, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Udith Jayasinghe-Mudalige & Alfons Weersink & Brady James Deaton & Mike Trant, 2007.
"Effect of urbanisation on the adoption of environmental management systems in Canadian agriculture,"
International Journal of Agricultural Resources, Governance and Ecology,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(3), pages 316-325.
- Deaton, Brady J., Jr. & Jayasinghe-Mudalige, Udith K. & Ramirez, Donna Theresa J. & Trant, Michael & Weersink, Alfons, 2005. "Effect of Urbanization on the Adoption of Environmental Management Systems in Canadian Agriculture," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19563, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Jayasinghe-Mudalige, Udith K. & Weersink, Alfons & Deaton, Brady J., Jr. & Beaulieu, Martin S. & Trant, Michael, 2005. "Effect of Urbanization on the Adoption of Environmental Management Systems in Canadian Agriculture," Agriculture and Rural Working Paper Series 28040, Statistics Canada.
- Johansson, Robert C. & Cooper, Joseph C. & Vasavada, Utpal, 2005.
"Greener Acres or Greener Waters? Potential U.S. Impacts of Agricultural Trade Liberalization,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 34(1), April.
- Johansson, Robert C. & Cooper, Joseph & Vasavada, Utpal, 2005. "Greener Acres or Greener Waters? Potential U.S. Impacts of Agricultural Trade Liberalization," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(01), pages 42-53, April.
- Rankin, Amber & Gray, Allan W. & Boehlje, Michael & Alexander, Corinne E., 2011. "Sustainability Strategies in U.S. Agribusiness: Understanding Key Drivers, Objectives, and Actions," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 14(4).
- Claassen, Roger & Cattaneo, Andrea & Johansson, Robert, 2008. "Cost-effective design of agri-environmental payment programs: U.S. experience in theory and practice," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 737-752, May.
- Eddy Ng & Ronald Burke, 2010. "Predictor of Business Students’ Attitudes Toward Sustainable Business Practices," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 95(4), pages 603-615, September.
- Johansson, Robert C. & Kara, Erdal & Ribaudo, Marc, 2006. "On how environmental stringency influences BMP adoption," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21207, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Smith, Katherine R., 2004. "U.S. Agricultural Policy in 2004: Ripe for Reform, Repackaging, or Routine?," IAPRAP\IATRC Summer Symposium, Adjusting to Domestic and International Agricultural Reform in Industrial Countries, June 6-7, 2004, Philadelphia, PA 15767, International Agricultural Policy Reform and Adjustment Project (IAPRAP).
- Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge & Mishra, Ashok K. & Nehring, Richard F. & Hendricks, Chad & Southern, Malaya & Gregory, Alexandra, 2007. "Off-Farm Income, Technology Adoption, And Farm Economic Performance," Economic Research Report 7234, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Ahearn, Mary Clare & Armbruster, Walt & Young, Robert, 2016. "Big Data's Potential to Improve Food Supply Chain Environmental Sustainability and Food Safety," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 19(A).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:85:y:2003:i:5:p:1126-1139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .