China in the World Trading System
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wolfgang Keller & Ben Li & Carol H. Shiue, 2011.
"China’s Foreign Trade: Perspectives From the Past 150 Years,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(6), pages 853-892, June.
- Wolfgang Keller & Ben Li & Carol H. Shiue, 2010. "China's Foreign Trade: Perspectives From the Past 150 Years," NBER Working Papers 16550, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keller, Wolfgang & Li, Ben & Shiue, Carol Hua, 2010. "China’s Foreign Trade: Perspectives From the Past 150 Years," CEPR Discussion Papers 8118, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pavel Hnát & Eva Cihelková, 2007. "New Regionalism as a Part of the Transformation Strategy - Cases in Central and Eastern Europe and Asia (Czech Republic, Russia and China)," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2007(4), pages 358-377.
- Singh, Ajit., 2007.
"Globalisation, industrial revolutions in India and China and labour markets in advanced countries : implications for national and international economic policy,"
ILO Working Papers
993979343402676, International Labour Organization.
- Singh, Ajit, 2007. "Globalisation, industrial revolutions in India and China and labour markets in advanced countries: implications for national and international economic policy," MPRA Paper 53369, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:397934 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Whalley & Dana Medianu, 2010. "The Deepening China Brazil Economic Relationship," CESifo Working Paper Series 3289, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cesifo:v:52:y:2006:i:2:p:215-245. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.