Regional Policy And Regional Development: A Case Study Of China‘S Western Development Strategy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lu, Zheng & Deng, Xiang, 2013. "Regional Policy and Regional Development: A Case Study of China's Western Development Strategy," MPRA Paper 48693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kai‐yuen Tsui, 2007. "Forces Shaping China'S Interprovincial Inequality," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 53(1), pages 60-92, March.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:420406 is not listed on IDEAS
- WHALLEY, John & XIN, Xian, 2010.
"China's FDI and non-FDI economies and the sustainability of future high Chinese growth,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 123-135, March.
- John Whalley & Xian Xin, 2006. "China's FDI and Non-FDI Economies and the Sustainability of Future High Chinese Growth," NBER Working Papers 12249, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jahangir Aziz & Li Cui, 2007. "Explaining China’s Low Consumption; The Neglected Role of Household Income," IMF Working Papers 07/181, International Monetary Fund.
- Fan, Shenggen & Kanbur, Ravi & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2010. "China’s Regional Disparities: Experience and Policy," Working Papers 57041, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Jane Golley, 2007. "China's Western Development Strategy and Nature versus Nurture," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(2), pages 115-129.
- Shanzi Ke & Edward Feser, 2010. "Count on the Growth Pole Strategy for Regional Economic Growth? Spread-Backwash Effects in Greater Central China," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(9), pages 1131-1147.
- Demurger, Sylvie, 2001. "Infrastructure Development and Economic Growth: An Explanation for Regional Disparities in China?," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 95-117, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hongbo Wang & Dan Rickman, 2018.
"Regional growth differences in China for 1995–2013: an empirical integrative analysis of their sources,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 60(1), pages 99-117, January.
- Wang, Hongbo & Rickman, Dan S., 2017. "Regional Growth Differences in China for 1995-2013: An Empirical Integrative Analysis of their Sources," MPRA Paper 79642, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hongbo Wang & Dan Rickman, 2017. "Regional Growth Differences in China for 1995-2013: An Empirical Integrative Analysis of their Sources," Economics Working Paper Series 1709, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Alice Shiu, Raymond Li, and Chi-Keung Woo, 2016. "Economic Growth and Infrastructure Investments in Energy and Transportation: A Causality Interpretation of Chinas Western Development Strategy," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(China Spe).
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:12:p:4419-:d:185631 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsWestern Development Strategy; Regional Policy; Policy effects; Western China;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:alu:journl:v:1:y:2013:i:15:p:21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dan-Constantin Danuletiu). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.