Count on the Growth Pole Strategy for Regional Economic Growth? Spread-Backwash Effects in Greater Central China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- C. Duvivier & S. Li & M.-F. Renard, 2013.
"Are workers close to cities paid higher nonagricultural wages in rural China?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(30), pages 4308-4322, October.
- Chloé Duvivier & Mary-Françoise Renard & Shi Li, 2012. "Are workers close to cities paid higher non-agricultural wages in rural China?," Working Papers halshs-00673698, HAL.
- Chloé DUVIVIER & Mary-Françoise RENARD & Shi LI, 2012. "Are workers close to cities paid higher non-agricultural wages in rural China?," Working Papers 201205, CERDI.
- Chloé Duvivier & Shi Li & Mary-Françoise Renard, 2013. "Are workers close to cities paid higher nonagricultural wages in rural China?," Post-Print halshs-00819122, HAL.
- Chloé Duvivier, 2013. "Does Urban Proximity Enhance Technical Efficiency? Evidence From Chinese Agriculture," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(5), pages 923-943, December.
- Zheng Lu & Xiang Deng, 2013.
"Regional Policy And Regional Development: A Case Study Of China‘S Western Development Strategy,"
Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica,
Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 1(15), pages 1-21.
- Lu, Zheng & Deng, Xiang, 2013. "Regional Policy and Regional Development: A Case Study of China's Western Development Strategy," MPRA Paper 48693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert Huggins & Shougui Luo & Piers Thompson, 2014. "The competitiveness of China's Leading Regions: Benchmarking Their Knowledge-based Economies," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 105(3), pages 241-267, July.
- Anping Chen & Peter Nijkamp & Takatoshi Tabuchi & Jouke Dijk, 2014. "Regional science research in China: Spatial dynamics, disparities and regional productivity," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93(2), pages 223-227, June.
- repec:bla:growch:v:48:y:2017:i:3:p:435-458 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-02-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:krk:eberjl:v:4:y:2016:i:4:p:189-212 is not listed on IDEAS
- Han, Feng & Ke, Shanzi, 2016. "The effects of factor proximity and market potential on urban manufacturing output," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 31-45.
- Didit Pribadi & Andi Putra & Ernan Rustiadi, 2015. "Determining optimal location of new growth centers based on LGP–IRIO model to reduce regional disparity in Indonesia," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 54(1), pages 89-115, January.
- Torben Klarl, 2015. "Urban growth, transportation and the spatial dimension of the labour market: A note," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(3), pages 597-605, August.
- Geoffrey Hewings & Jae Hong Kim, 2011. "An Application of the Disequilibrium Adjustment Framework to Small Area Forecasting and Impact Analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1839, European Regional Science Association.
- Shu‐Hen Chiang, 2012. "The Source of Metropolitan Growth: The Role of Commuting," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 143-166, March.
- Song, Lili & van Geenhuizen, Marina, 2014. "Port infrastructure investment and regional economic growth in China: Panel evidence in port regions and provinces," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 173-183.
- repec:spr:anresc:v:59:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00168-017-0839-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:451-:d:131032 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anping Chen & Mark D. Partridge, 2013. "When are Cities Engines of Growth in China? Spread and Backwash Effects across the Urban Hierarchy," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(8), pages 1313-1331, September.
- Anping Chen & Marlon Boarnet & Mark Partridge & Anping Chen & Marlon Boarnet & Mark Partridge, 2014. "Regional Competition, Agglomeration, And Housing Markets In China," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(4), pages 547-549, September.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 2012.
"Integrating Regional Economic Development Analysis and Land Use Economics,"
Economics Working Paper Series
1203, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Partridge, Mark D. & Rickman, Dan S., 2012. "Integrating regional economic development analysis and land use economics," MPRA Paper 38291, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:4:p:975-:d:138217 is not listed on IDEAS
- Huaqun Li & Kingsley Haynes, 2012. "Foreign direct investment and China's regional inequality in the era of new regional development strategy," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(3), pages 279-300, August.
- Domènec Melé & Antonio Argandoña & Carlos Sanchez-Runde, 2011. "Facing the Crisis: Toward a New Humanistic Synthesis for Business," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 99(1), pages 1-4, March.
More about this item
KeywordsCentral China; Growth pole; Spread-backwash; Spatial econometrics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:44:y:2010:i:9:p:1131-1147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.