China: Coming to Grips with the New Global Player
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lindbeck, Assar, 2006.
"An Essay on Economic Reforms and Social Change in China,"
Working Paper Series
681, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Lindbeck, Assar, 2006. "An essay on economic reforms and social change in China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4057, The World Bank.
- WHALLEY, John & XIN, Xian, 2010.
"China's FDI and non-FDI economies and the sustainability of future high Chinese growth,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 123-135, March.
- John Whalley & Xian Xin, 2006. "China's FDI and Non-FDI Economies and the Sustainability of Future High Chinese Growth," NBER Working Papers 12249, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xiangming Li & Steven V Dunaway, 2005. "Estimating China's "Equilibrium" Real Exchange Rate," IMF Working Papers 05/202, International Monetary Fund.
- Eswar S Prasad, 2004. "China's Growth and Integration into the World Economy; Prospects and Challenges," IMF Occasional Papers 232, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Siebert, Horst, 2008. "An international rule system to avoid financial instability," Kiel Working Papers 1461, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Horst Siebert, 2007.
"China - opportunities of and constraints on the new global player,"
Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 8(4), pages 52-61, January.
- Horst Siebert, 2008. "China-Opportunities of and Constraints on the New Global Player," Working Papers 2008/13, Turkish Economic Association.
- Maria Jesus Herrerias, 2010.
"The Causal Relationship between Equipment Investment and Infrastructures on Economic Growth in China,"
Frontiers of Economics in China,
Higher Education Press, vol. 5(4), pages 509-526, December.
- Maria Herrerias, 2010. "The causal relationship between equipment investment and infrastructures on economic growth in China," Frontiers of Economics in China, Springer;Higher Education Press, vol. 5(4), pages 509-526, December.
- International Monetary Fund, 2014. "The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia; Selected Issues Paper," IMF Staff Country Reports 14/304, International Monetary Fund.
- Kishor Sharma & Wei Wang, 2014. "Foreign Investment and Vertical Specialisation: An Analysis of Emerging Trends in Chinese Exports," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 0401580, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Pearson, Joseph & Viviers, Wilma & Cuyvers, Ludo & Naudé, Wim, 2010. "Identifying export opportunities for South Africa in the southern engines: A DSM approach," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 345-359, August.
- Herrerias, M.J. & Orts, Vicente, 2011. "Imports and growth in China," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2811-2819.
- Shujie Yao & Dan Luo, 2009. "The Economic Psychology of Stock Market Bubbles in China," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(5), pages 667-691, May.
- Chengsi Zhang, 2009. "Excess Liquidity, Inflation and the Yuan Appreciation: What Can China Learn from Recent History?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(7), pages 998-1018, July.
- Maria Jesus Herrerias & Vicente Orts, 2011. "The driving forces behind China’s growth," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 19(1), pages 79-124, January.
- Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der Gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung (ed.), 2014. "Mehr Vertrauen in Marktprozesse. Jahresgutachten 2014/15," Annual Economic Reports / Jahresgutachten, German Council of Economic Experts / Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung, volume 127, number 201415.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:30:y:2007:i:6:p:893-922. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .