Electricity demand in Kazakhstan
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hsiao, C. & Mountain, D.C. & Tsui, K.Y. & Chan, M.W.L., 1989.
"Modeling Ontario Regional Electricity System Demand Using A Mixed Fixed And Random Coefficients Approach,"
m8906, Southern California - Department of Economics.
- Hsiao, Cheng & Mountain, Dean C. & Chan, M. W. Luke & Tsui, Kai Y., 1989. "Modeling Ontario regional electricity system demand using a mixed fixed and random coefficients approach," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 565-587, December.
- Dodonov, Boris & Opitz, Petra & Pfaffenberger, Wolfgang, 2004. "How much do electricity tariff increases in Ukraine hurt the poor?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 855-863, May.
- R Blundell & Steven Bond, .
"Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data model,"
W14&104., Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Blundell, Richard & Bond, Stephen, 1998. "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 115-143, August.
- Blundell, R. & Bond, S., 1995. "Initial Conditions and Moment Restrictions in Dynamic Panel Data Models," Economics Papers 104, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Richard Blundell & Steve Bond, 1995. "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models," IFS Working Papers W95/17, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Chang, Yoosoon & Martinez-Chombo, Eduardo, 2003. "Electricity Demand Analysis Using Cointegration and Error-Correction Models with Time Varying Parameters: The Mexican Case," Working Papers 2003-08, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Caballero, Ricardo J & Engel, Eduardo M R A, 1992. "Beyond the Partial-Adjustment Model," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 360-64, May.
- International Monetary Fund, 1998. "Output Decline in Transition; The Case of Kazakhstan," IMF Working Papers 98/45, International Monetary Fund.
- Nahata, Babu & Izyumov, Alexei & Busygin, Vladimir & Mishura, Anna, 2007. "Application of Ramsey model in transition economy: A Russian case study," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 105-125, January.
- Anderson, T. W. & Hsiao, Cheng, 1982. "Formulation and estimation of dynamic models using panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 47-82, January.
- Horn, Manfred, 1999. "Energy demand until 2010 in Ukraine," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(12), pages 713-726, November.
- Desai, Dinesh, 1986. "Energy-GDP relationship and capital intensity in LDCs," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 113-117, April.
- Anderson, Kathryn H. & Pomfret, Richard, 2002. "Relative Living Standards in New Market Economies: Evidence from Central Asian Household Surveys," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 683-708, December.
- Levin, Andrew & Lin, Chien-Fu & James Chu, Chia-Shang, 2002.
"Unit root tests in panel data: asymptotic and finite-sample properties,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 1-24, May.
- Tom Doan, . "LEVINLIN: RATS procedure to perform Levin-Lin-Chu test for unit roots in panel data," Statistical Software Components RTS00242, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Masayasu Ishguro & Takamasa Akiyama, 1995. "Electricity demand in Asia and the effects on energy supply and the investment environment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1557, The World Bank.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, . "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Gang Liu, 2004. "Estimating Energy Demand Elasticities for OECD Countries. A Dynamic Panel Data Approach," Discussion Papers 373, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Freund, Caroline & Wallich, Christine, 1997. "Public-Sector Price Reforms in Transition Economies: Who Gains? Who Loses? The Case of Household Energy Prices in Poland," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 46(1), pages 35-59, October.
- Andrea Bigano & Francesco Bosello & Giuseppe Marano, 2006. "Energy Demand and Temperature: A Dynamic Panel Analysis," Working Papers 2006.112, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- von Hirschhausen, Christian & Andres, Michael, 2000. "Long-term electricity demand in China -- From quantitative to qualitative growth?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 231-241, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:35:y:2007:i:7:p:3729-3743. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.