Electricity demand in Kazakhstan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chang, Yoosoon & Martinez-Chombo, Eduardo, 2003. "Electricity Demand Analysis Using Cointegration and Error-Correction Models with Time Varying Parameters: The Mexican Case," Working Papers 2003-08, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Freund, Caroline & Wallich, Christine, 1997. "Public-Sector Price Reforms in Transition Economies: Who Gains? Who Loses? The Case of Household Energy Prices in Poland," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 46(1), pages 35-59, October.
- von Hirschhausen, Christian & Andres, Michael, 2000. "Long-term electricity demand in China -- From quantitative to qualitative growth?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 231-241, April.
- Masayasu Ishguro & Takamasa Akiyama, 1995. "Electricity demand in Asia and the effects on energy supply and the investment environment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1557, The World Bank.
- Andrea Bigano & Francesco Bosello & Giuseppe Marano, 2006. "Energy Demand and Temperature: A Dynamic Panel Analysis," Working Papers 2006.112, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Nahata, Babu & Izyumov, Alexei & Busygin, Vladimir & Mishura, Anna, 2007. "Application of Ramsey model in transition economy: A Russian case study," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 105-125, January.
- Blundell, Richard & Bond, Stephen, 1998.
"Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 115-143, August.
- R Blundell & Steven Bond, "undated". "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data model," Economics Papers W14&104., Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Richard Blundell & Stephen Bond, 1995. "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models," IFS Working Papers W95/17, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Blundell, R. & Bond, S., 1995. "Initial Conditions and Moment Restrictions in Dynamic Panel Data Models," Economics Papers 104, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Horn, Manfred, 1999. "Energy demand until 2010 in Ukraine," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(12), pages 713-726, November.
- International Monetary Fund, 1998. "Output Decline in Transition; The Case of Kazakhstan," IMF Working Papers 98/45, International Monetary Fund.
- Dodonov, Boris & Opitz, Petra & Pfaffenberger, Wolfgang, 2004. "How much do electricity tariff increases in Ukraine hurt the poor?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 855-863, May.
- Gang Liu, 2004. "Estimating Energy Demand Elasticities for OECD Countries. A Dynamic Panel Data Approach," Discussion Papers 373, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Desai, Dinesh, 1986. "Energy-GDP relationship and capital intensity in LDCs," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 113-117, April.
- Hsiao, Cheng & Mountain, Dean C. & Chan, M. W. Luke & Tsui, Kai Y., 1989.
"Modeling Ontario regional electricity system demand using a mixed fixed and random coefficients approach,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, pages 565-587.
- Hsiao, C. & Mountain, D.C. & Tsui, K.Y. & Chan, M.W.L., 1989. "Modeling Ontario Regional Electricity System Demand Using A Mixed Fixed And Random Coefficients Approach," Papers m8906, Southern California - Department of Economics.
- Caballero, Ricardo J & Engel, Eduardo M R A, 1992. "Beyond the Partial-Adjustment Model," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 360-364, May.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Levin, Andrew & Lin, Chien-Fu & James Chu, Chia-Shang, 2002.
"Unit root tests in panel data: asymptotic and finite-sample properties,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 1-24, May.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "LEVINLIN: RATS procedure to perform Levin-Lin-Chu test for unit roots in panel data," Statistical Software Components RTS00242, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Anderson, T. W. & Hsiao, Cheng, 1982. "Formulation and estimation of dynamic models using panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 47-82, January.
- Anderson, Kathryn H. & Pomfret, Richard, 2002. "Relative Living Standards in New Market Economies: Evidence from Central Asian Household Surveys," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 683-708, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rentizelas, Athanasios & Georgakellos, Dimitrios, 2014. "Incorporating life cycle external cost in optimization of the electricity generation mix," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 134-149.
- Mensah, Justice Tei & Marbuah, George & Amoah, Anthony, 2016. "Energy demand in Ghana: A disaggregated analysis," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 924-935.
- Lin, Boqiang & Zhang, Li & Wu, Ya, 2012. "Evaluation of electricity saving potential in China's chemical industry based on cointegration," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 320-330.
- Kenneth Gillingham & David Rapson & Gernot Wagner, 2016. "The Rebound Effect and Energy Efficiency Policy," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 10(1), pages 68-88.
- Pourazarm, Elham & Cooray, Arusha, 2013. "Estimating and forecasting residential electricity demand in Iran," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 546-558.
- Karatayev, Marat & Clarke, Michèle L., 2016. "A review of current energy systems and green energy potential in Kazakhstan," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 491-504.
- Lin, Boqiang & Wang, Xiaolei, 2014. "Promoting energy conservation in China's iron & steel sector," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 465-474.
- Karatayev, Marat & Hall, Stephen & Kalyuzhnova, Yelena & Clarke, Michèle L., 2016. "Renewable energy technology uptake in Kazakhstan: Policy drivers and barriers in a transitional economy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 120-136.
- World Bank, 2011. "A New Slant on Slopes : Measuring the Benefits of Increased Electricity Access in Developing Countries," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2742, The World Bank.
- Wang, Xiaolei & Lin, Boqiang, 2016. "How to reduce CO2 emissions in China׳s iron and steel industry," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 1496-1505.
- Inglesi, Roula, 2010. "Aggregate electricity demand in South Africa: Conditional forecasts to 2030," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 197-204.
- Gómez, Antonio & Dopazo, César & Fueyo, Norberto, 2014. "The causes of the high energy intensity of the Kazakh economy: A characterization of its energy system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 556-568.
- repec:eco:journ2:2017-02-28 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lin, Boqiang & Ouyang, Xiaoling, 2014. "Electricity demand and conservation potential in the Chinese nonmetallic mineral products industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 243-253.
- Lin, Boqiang & Zhang, Guoliang, 2013. "Estimates of electricity saving potential in Chinese nonferrous metals industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 558-568.
- Roula Inglesi-Lotz & Anastassios Pouris, 2013. "On the causality and determinants of energy and electricity demand in South Africa: A review," Working Papers 201314, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Makpal Assembayeva & Jonas Egerer & Roman Mendelevitch & Nurkhat Zhakiyev, 2017. "A Spatial Electricity Market Model for the Power System of Kazakhstan," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1659, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Inglesi-Lotz, R., 2011. "The evolution of price elasticity of electricity demand in South Africa: A Kalman filter application," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3690-3696, June.
- Arisoy, Ibrahim & Ozturk, Ilhan, 2014. "Estimating industrial and residential electricity demand in Turkey: A time varying parameter approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 959-964.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:35:y:2007:i:7:p:3729-3743. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .