An application of Ramsey model in transition economy: a Russian case study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cuthbertson, Keith & Dobbs, Ian M, 1996. "A Robust Methodology for Ramsey Pricing with an Application to UK Postal Services," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(3), pages 229-247, September.
- David Kerr, 1999. "The Chinese and Russian Energy Sectors: Comparative Change and Potential Interaction," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 337-372.
- Scott, Frank A, Jr, 1986. "Assessing USA Postal Ratemaking: An Application of Ramsey Prices," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(3), pages 279-290, March.
- Janusz A. Ordover & Russell W. Pittman & Paul Clyde, 1994.
"Competition policy for natural monopolies in a developing market economy 1,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 2(3), pages 317-343, September.
- Janusz Ordover & Russell Pittman & Paul Clyde, 2001. "Competition Policy for Natural Monopolies in a Developing Market Economy," Industrial Organization 0111004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sergei Guriev & Dmitry Kvassov, 2000. "Barter for price discrimination? A theory and evidence from Russia," Working Papers w0007, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
More about this item
KeywordsNatural monopolies; Transition economy; Ramsey model.;
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- L9 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities
- P5 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpgt:0307003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.