Competition Policy for Natural Monopolies in a Developing Market Economy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eduardo Saavedra, "undated". "Opportunistic Behavior and Legal Disputes in the Chilean Electricity Sector," ILADES-UAH Working Papers inv130, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Business.
- Peter Cowhey & Mikhail M. Klimenko, 2000. "Telecommunications reform in developing countries after the WTO agreement on basic telecommunications services," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(2), pages 265-281.
- Nahata, Babu & Izyumov, Alexei & Busygin, Vladimir & Mishura, Anna, 2007.
"Application of Ramsey model in transition economy: A Russian case study,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 105-125, January.
- Babu Nahata & Alexei Izyumov & Vladimir Busygin & Anna Mishura, 2003. "An application of Ramsey model in transition economy: a Russian case study," General Economics and Teaching 0307003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dutz, Mark A. & Ordover, Janusz A. & Willig, Robert D., 2000. "Entrepreneurship, access policy and economic development: Lessons from industrial organization," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(4-6), pages 739-747, May.
- Russell Pittman, 2007. "Make or buy on the Russian railway? Coase, Williamson, and Tsar Nicholas II," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 207-221, September.
- Cowhey, Peter & Klimenko, Mikhail M., 2001. "The WTO agreement and telecommunications policy reform," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2601, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsinfrastructure; natural monopoly; competition; regulation; transition;
All these keywords.
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L92 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Railroads and Other Surface Transportation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2001-11-21 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2001-11-21 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2001-11-05 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpio:0111004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: EconWPA (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.