Application of Ramsey model in transition economy: A Russian case study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Kerr, 1999. "The Chinese and Russian Energy Sectors: Comparative Change and Potential Interaction," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 337-372.
- Ghysels,Eric & Osborn,Denise R., 2001. "The Econometric Analysis of Seasonal Time Series," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521565882, March.
- Cuthbertson, Keith & Dobbs, Ian M, 1996. "A Robust Methodology for Ramsey Pricing with an Application to UK Postal Services," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(3), pages 229-247, September.
- Horowitz, Joel L., 2001. "The Bootstrap," Handbook of Econometrics,in: J.J. Heckman & E.E. Leamer (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 52, pages 3159-3228 Elsevier.
- Scott, Frank A, Jr, 1986. "Assessing USA Postal Ratemaking: An Application of Ramsey Prices," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(3), pages 279-290, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bigerna, Simona & Bollino, Carlo Andrea, 2016. "Ramsey prices in the Italian electricity market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 603-612.
- Kenneth Gillingham & David Rapson & Gernot Wagner, 2016. "The Rebound Effect and Energy Efficiency Policy," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 10(1), pages 68-88.
- Ayzenberg, N. & Kiseleva, N. & Zorkaltsev, V., 2013. "Models of Imperfect Competition in Analysis of Siberian Electricity Market," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 18(2), pages 62-88.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:533-543 is not listed on IDEAS
- Atakhanova, Zauresh & Howie, Peter, 2007. "Electricity demand in Kazakhstan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 3729-3743, July.
- Steele Santos, Paulo E. & Marangon Lima, Jose W. & Leme, Rafael C. & Leite Ferreira, Tiago G., 2012. "Distribution charges for consumers and microgeneration considering load elasticity sensitivity," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 468-475.
- repec:wsi:wepxxx:v:03:y:2017:i:04:n:s2382624x16500296 is not listed on IDEAS
- Iuliia Ogarenko & Klaus Hubacek, 2013. "Eliminating Indirect Energy Subsidies in Ukraine: Estimation of Environmental and Socioeconomic Effects Using Input–Output Modeling," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 2(1), pages 1-27, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:29:y:2007:i:1:p:105-125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.