Vladimir Petrovich Busygin
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(70%) Faculty of Economics Moscow, Russia
National Research University Higher School of Economics
Moscow 101987, Myasnitskaya street, 20
RePEc:edi:fehseru (more details at EDIRC)
(20%) Laboratory of Industrial Market Studies Moscow, Russia
National Research University Higher School of Economics
Myasnitskaya 20, Moscow 101000
RePEc:edi:imhseru (more details at EDIRC)
(10%) Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA)Moscow, Russia
: +7 (499) 956 95 86
82, Vernadsky pr., 117571, Moscow
RePEc:edi:aneeeru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Babu Nahata & Alexei Izyumov & Vladimir Busygin & Anna Mishura, 2003. "An application of Ramsey model in transition economy: a Russian case study," General Economics and Teaching 0307003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- N.M. Arsentyeva & V.V. Busygin & I.I. Kharchenko, 2009. "Labour resources in the innovation and traditional sectors of regional economy," Journal "Region: Economics and Sociology", Institute of Economics and Industrial Engineering of Siberian Branch of RAS, vol. 3.
- Nahata, Babu & Izyumov, Alexei & Busygin, Vladimir & Mishura, Anna, 2007. "Application of Ramsey model in transition economy: A Russian case study," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 105-125, January.
- N.M. Arsentyeva & V.P. Busygin & I.I. Kharchenko., 2006. "The youth behavioral patterns in the sphere of education and in the labor market: mechanisms and factors of formation," Journal "Region: Economics and Sociology", Institute of Economics and Industrial Engineering of Siberian Branch of RAS, vol. 1.
- V. Busygin, 1991. "How Many People Are Deprived of Work in the USSR?," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(12), pages 70-76.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Nahata, Babu & Izyumov, Alexei & Busygin, Vladimir & Mishura, Anna, 2007.
"Application of Ramsey model in transition economy: A Russian case study,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 105-125, January.
- Bigerna, Simona & Bollino, Carlo Andrea, 2016. "Ramsey prices in the Italian electricity market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 603-612.
- Ayzenberg, N. & Kiseleva, N. & Zorkaltsev, V., 2013. "Models of Imperfect Competition in Analysis of Siberian Electricity Market," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 18(2), pages 62-88.
- Wang, Chen & Zhou, Kaile & Yang, Shanlin, 2017. "A review of residential tiered electricity pricing in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 533-543.
- Paul A. Steenhof & Malcolm R. Hill, 2005. "Carbon dioxide emissions from Russia's electricity sector: future scenarios," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(5), pages 531-548, September.
- Kenneth Gillingham & David Rapson & Gernot Wagner, 2016. "The Rebound Effect and Energy Efficiency Policy," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 10(1), pages 68-88.
- Atakhanova, Zauresh & Howie, Peter, 2007. "Electricity demand in Kazakhstan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 3729-3743, July.
- Steele Santos, Paulo E. & Marangon Lima, Jose W. & Leme, Rafael C. & Leite Ferreira, Tiago G., 2012. "Distribution charges for consumers and microgeneration considering load elasticity sensitivity," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 468-475.
- Atalla, Tarek & Bigerna, Simona & Bollino, Carlo Andrea & Polinori, Paolo, 2018. "An alternative assessment of global climate policies," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 1272-1289.
- Teresa Sanchez-Martinez & Noelina Rodriguez-Ferrero, 2017. "Ramsey Pricing for Cost Recovery Applied to Reservoir Infrastructure in Andalucía (Spain)," Water Economics and Policy (WEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 3(04), pages 1-20, October.
- Iuliia Ogarenko & Klaus Hubacek, 2013. "Eliminating Indirect Energy Subsidies in Ukraine: Estimation of Environmental and Socioeconomic Effects Using Input–Output Modeling," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 2(1), pages 1-27, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Vladimir Petrovich Busygin should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.