Make or buy on the Russian railway? Coase, Williamson, and Tsar Nicholas II
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cremer, Helmuth & Crémer, Jacques & De Donder, Philippe, 2006.
"Legal vs Ownership Unbundling in Network Industries,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5767, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Crémer, Jacques & De Donder, Philippe, 2006. "Legal vs Ownership Unbundling in Network Industries," IDEI Working Papers 405, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Ivaldi, Marc & McCullough, Gerard, 2004.
"Subadditivity Tests for Network Separation with an Application to US Railroads,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4392, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ivaldi Marc & Mccullough Gerard, 2008. "Subadditivity Tests for Network Separation with an Application to U.S. Railroads," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-13, March.
- S. Avdasheva., 2004. "Business-groups in Russian industries," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 5.
- Janusz Ordover & Russell Pittman & Paul Clyde, 2001.
"Competition Policy for Natural Monopolies in a Developing Market Economy,"
- Janusz A. Ordover & Russell W. Pittman & Paul Clyde, 1994. "Competition policy for natural monopolies in a developing market economy 1," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 2(3), pages 317-343, 09.
- Jean Tirole & Jean-Jaques Laffont, 1985.
"Using Cost Observation to Regulate Firms,"
368, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Christian Growitsch & Heike Wetzel, 2006.
"Economies of Scope in European Railways: An Efficiency Analysis,"
Working Paper Series in Economics
29, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Christian Growitsch & Heike Wetzel, 2006. "Economies of Scope in European Railways: An Efficiency Analysis," IWH Discussion Papers 5, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Russell Pittman & Sergei Guriev & Guido Friebel & Anna Tomova & Elizaveta Cheviakhova, 2005.
"Railroad Restructuring in Russia and Central and Eastern Europe: One Solution for All Problems?,"
- Guido Friebel & Sergei Guriev & Russell Pittman & Elizaveta Shevyakhova & Anna Tomov�, 2006. "Railroad Restructuring in Russia and Central and Eastern Europe: One Solution for All Problems?," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(3), pages 251-271, August.
- Joskow, Paul L, 1991. "The Role of Transaction Cost Economics in Antitrust and Public Utility Regulatory Policies," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(0), pages 53-83, Special I.
- Russell Pittman & Oana Diaconu & Emanual Šip & Anna Tomová & Jerzy Wronka, 2007. "Will the Train Ever Leave the Station? The Private Provision of Freight Railway Service in Russia and Central and Eastern Europe," EAG Discussions Papers 200705, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- repec:hal:journl:hal-00287137 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dahlman, Carl J, 1979. "The Problem of Externality," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(1), pages 141-62, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ecopln:v:40:y:2007:i:3:p:207-221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.