Energy demand until 2010 in Ukraine
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Johnson, T.M. & Li, J. & Jiang, Z. & Taylor, R.P., 1996. "China: Issues and Options in Greenhouse Gas Emissions Control," World Bank - Discussion Papers 330, World Bank.
- Shiwei, S. & Zhengyong, L. & Berrah, N. & Tenenbaum, B. & Jianping, Z., 1997. "China: Power Sector Regulation in a Socialist Market Economy," World Bank - Discussion Papers 361, World Bank.
- Rose, Adam & Benavides, Juan & Lim, Dongsoon & Frias, Oscar, 1996. "Global warming policy, energy, and the Chinese economy," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 31-63, March.
- Li, Binsheng & Dorian, James P, 1995. "Change in China's power sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(7), pages 619-626, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hrushikesh Mallick, 2007. "Does energy consumption fuel economic growth in India?," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 388, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Atakhanova, Zauresh & Howie, Peter, 2007. "Electricity demand in Kazakhstan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 3729-3743, July.
- Pettersson, Fredrik, 2007. "Carbon pricing and the diffusion of renewable power generation in Eastern Europe: A linear programming approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2412-2425, April.
- Raslavicius, Laurencas & Grzybek, Anna & Dubrovin, Valeriy, 2011. "Bioenergy in Ukraine--Possibilities of rural development and opportunities for local communities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3370-3379, June.
- Khraief, Naceur & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Mallick, Hrushikesh & Loganathan, Nanthakumar, 2016. "Estimation of Electricity Demand Function for Algeria: Revisit of Time Series Analysis," MPRA Paper 74870, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Nov 2016.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:27:y:1999:i:12:p:713-726. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.