Citations for "A Latent Class Poisson Regression Model for Heterogeneous Count Data"
by Wedel, M, et al
- Boter, Jaap & Rouwendal, Jan & Wedel, Michel, 2004. "Employing Travel Costs to Compare the Use Value of Competing Cultural Organizations," Serie Research Memoranda 0011, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Gourieroux, C. & Visser, M., 1997. "A count data model with unobserved heterogeneity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 247-268, August.
- Pallante, Giacomo & Drucker, Adam G. & Sthapit, Sajal, 2016. "Assessing the potential for niche market development to contribute to farmers' livelihoods and agrobiodiversity conservation: Insights from the finger millet case study in Nepal," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 92-105.
- Nicole Halmdienst & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2013.
"Long-Run Effects of Childhood Shocks on Health in Late Adulthood: Evidence from the Survey of Health, Ageing, and Retirement in Europe,"
NRN working papers
2013-01, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Nicole Halmdienst & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2013. "Long-Run Effects of Childhood Shocks on Health in Late Adulthood: Evidence from the Survey of Health, Ageing, and Retirement in Europe," Economics working papers 2013-02, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Hilger, James & Hanemann, William Michael, 2008.
"The impact of water quality on southern california beach recreation : A Finite Mixture Model Approach,"
CUDARE Working Paper Series
1074, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Hilger, James & Hanemann, W. Michael, 2008. "The Impact of Water Quality on Southern California Beach Recreation: A Finite Mixture Model Approach," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt9v17r715, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Vincenzo Atella & Francesco Brindisi & Partha Deb & Furio C. Rosati, 2003.
"Determinants of Access to Physician Services in Italy: A Latent Class Seemingly Unrelated Probit Approach,"
CEIS Research Paper
36, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Vincenzo Atella & Francesco Brindisi & Partha Deb & Furio C. Rosati, 2004. "Determinants of access to physician services in Italy: a latent class seemingly unrelated probit approach," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(7), pages 657-668.
- Clark, Andrew E. & Etilé, Fabrice, 2005.
"Don't Give Up On Me Baby: Spousal Correlation in Smoking Behaviour,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1692, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Clark, Andrew E. & Etile, Fabrice, 2006. "Don't give up on me baby: Spousal correlation in smoking behaviour," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 958-978, September.
- Andrew Clark & Fabrice Etilé, 2003. "Don't Give up on me Baby: Spousal Correlation in Smoking Behaviour," DELTA Working Papers 2003-25, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Andrew E. Clark & Fabrice Etilé, 2006. "Don't give up onme baby: spousal correlation in smoking behaviour," Post-Print halshs-00754129, HAL.
- Kenneth A. Baerenklau, 2010. "A Latent Class Approach to Modeling Endogenous Spatial Sorting in Zonal Recreation Demand Models," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 86(4), pages 800-816.
- Deb, Partha & TRIVEDI, PRAVIN K, 1998. "Moment-based Estimation of Latent Class Models of Event Counts," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt6r282286, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Partha Deb & William T. Gallo & Padmaja Ayyagari & Jason M. Fletcher & Jody L. Sindelar, 2009. "Job Loss: Eat, drink and try to be merry?," NBER Working Papers 15122, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deb, Partha & Gallo, William T. & Ayyagari, Padmaja & Fletcher, Jason M. & Sindelar, Jody L., 2011. "The effect of job loss on overweight and drinking," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 317-327, March.
- Lim, Hwa Kyung & Li, Wai Keung & Yu, Philip L.H., 2014. "Zero-inflated Poisson regression mixture model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 151-158.
- Bhattacharya, Kaushik, 2010. "Independent Candidates in a Parliamentary Election in India: A Poisson Regression Model," MPRA Paper 29652, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Buddhavarapu, Prasad & Scott, James G. & Prozzi, Jorge A., 2016. "Modeling unobserved heterogeneity using finite mixture random parameters for spatially correlated discrete count data," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 492-510.
- Gregory, Christian & Deb, Partha, 2016. "Who Benefits Most from SNAP?," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 236648, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Geweke, John, 2007. "Interpretation and inference in mixture models: Simple MCMC works," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(7), pages 3529-3550, April.
- Naik, P. & Piersma, N., 2002. "Understanding the role of marketing communications in direct marketing," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2002-13, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Laishram Ladusingh & Akansha Singh, 2015. "Contextual correlates of intensity of smoking in northeast India," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 60(3), pages 317-326, March.
- Deb, Partha & Trivedi, Pravin K., 2002. "The structure of demand for health care: latent class versus two-part models," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 601-625, July.
- Óscar D. Lourenço & Pedro L. Ferreira, 2005. "Utilization of public health centres in Portugal: effect of time costs and other determinants. Finite mixture models applied to truncated samples," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(9), pages 939-953.
- Padmaja Ayyagari & Partha Deb & Jason Fletcher & William T. Gallo & Jody L. Sindelar, 2009. "Sin Taxes: Do Heterogeneous Responses Undercut Their Value?," NBER Working Papers 15124, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sha Yang & Mantian (Mandy) Hu & Russell S. Winer & Henry Assael & Xiaohong Chen, 2012. "An Empirical Study of Word-of-Mouth Generation and Consumption," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(6), pages 952-963, November.
- Galina Besstremyannaya, 2014. "Heterogeneous effect of coinsurance rate on healthcare costs: generalized finite mixtures and matching estimators," Discussion Papers 14-014, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- João Cotter Salvado, 2008. "The Determinants of Health Care Utilization in Portugal: An Approach with Count Data Models," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 144(III), pages 437-458, September.
- James McIntosh, 2010. "Educational mobility in Canada: results from the 2001 general social survey," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 457-470, April.
- Sharad Borle & Siddharth Shekhar Singh & Dipak C. Jain & Ashutosh Patil, 2016. "Analyzing Recurrent Customer Purchases and Unobserved Defections: a Bayesian Data Augmentation Scheme," Customer Needs and Solutions, Springer;Institute for Sustainable Innovation and Growth (iSIG), vol. 3(1), pages 11-28, March.
- Hynes, Stephen & Greene, William, 2012. "Panel Travel Cost Count Data Models for On-Site Samples that Incorporate Unobserved Heterogeneity with Respect to the Impact of the Explanatory Variables," Working Papers 148834, Socio-Economic Marine Research Unit, National University of Ireland, Galway.
- Teresa Bago d'Uva, 2005. "Latent class models for use of primary care: evidence from a British panel," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(9), pages 873-892.
- Bose, Indranil & Chen, Xi, 2009. "Quantitative models for direct marketing: A review from systems perspective," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 195(1), pages 1-16, May.
- Teresa Bago d’Uva & Andrew M. Jones & Eddy van Doorslaer, 2007.
"Measurement of horizontal inequity in health care utilisation using European Panel data,"
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers
07/17, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Bago d'Uva, Teresa & Jones, Andrew M. & van Doorslaer, Eddy, 2009. "Measurement of horizontal inequity in health care utilisation using European panel data," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 280-289, March.
- Teresa Bago d'Uva & Andrew M. Jones & Eddy van Doorslaer, 2007. "Measurement of Horizontal Inequity in Health Care Utilisation using European Panel Data," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-059/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Brutscher, P., 2012. "Self-Disconnection Among Pre-Payment Customers - A Behavioural Analysis," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1214, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Bockenholt, Ulf, 1998. "Mixed INAR(1) Poisson regression models: Analyzing heterogeneity and serial dependencies in longitudinal count data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 89(1-2), pages 317-338, November.
- Kwangsoo Shin & Sang Ji Kim & Gunno Park, 2016. "How does the partner type in R&D alliances impact technological innovation performance? A study on the Korean biotechnology industry," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 141-164, March.
- B. P. S. Murthi & Sumit Sarkar, 2003. "The Role of the Mangement Sciences in Research on Personalization," Review of Marketing Science Working Papers 2-2-1025, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- James McIntosh & Martin Munk, 2007. "Scholastic ability vs family background in educational success: evidence from Danish sample survey data," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 20(1), pages 101-120, February.
- Fishman, Ezra & Kimhi, Ayal, 2013. "Is the Israeli Labor Market Segmented? Revisiting the Mixture Regression Model," Discussion Papers 164512, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:96b28 is not listed on IDEAS
- Conway, Karen Smith & Deb, Partha, 2005.
"Is prenatal care really ineffective? Or, is the 'devil' in the distribution?,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 489-513, May.
- Partha Deb & Karen Smith Conway, 2002. "Is Prenatal Care Really Ineffective? Or, is the 'Devil' in the Distribution?," Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College 02/2, Hunter College Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey E. Harris & Sandra G. Sosa-Rubi, 2009. "Impact of "Seguro Popular" on Prenatal Visits in Mexico, 2002-2005: Latent Class Model of Count Data with a Discrete Endogenous Variable," NBER Working Papers 14995, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Kaplon, 2010. "Heterogeneity in models of purchase frequency. A comparison of Poisson-gamma mixtures with finite Poisson mixtures," Operations Research and Decisions, Wroclaw University of Technology, Institute of Organization and Management, vol. 3, pages 41-52.
- Oded Koenigsberg & Eitan Muller & Naufel Vilcassim, 2008. "easyJet® pricing strategy: Should low-fare airlines offer last-minute deals?," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 279-297, September.
- Partha Deb & Ann M. Holmes, 2000. "Estimates of use and costs of behavioural health care: a comparison of standard and finite mixture models," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(6), pages 475-489.
- Jason M. Fletcher & Partha Deb & Jody L. Sindelar, 2009. "Tobacco Use, Taxation and Self Control in Adolescence," NBER Working Papers 15130, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- van Oest, R.D. & Paap, R., 2004. "Analyzing the effects of past prices on reference price formation," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2004-36, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.