Must conditional cash transfer programs be conditioned to be effective?: The impact of conditioning transfers on school enrollment in Mexico
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matteo Bobba & Jérémie Gignoux, 2014. "Neighborhood effects and take-up of transfers in integrated social policies: Evidence from Progresa," PSE Working Papers halshs-00646590, HAL.
- Ciro Avitabile, 2012. "Does Information Improve the Health Behavior of Adults Targeted by a Conditional Transfer Program?," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 47(3), pages 785-825.
- Giang, Long & Nguyen, Cuong, 2015. "Impact Assessment and Micro-Simulations of Different Policy Options for Child Benefit in Viet Nam," MPRA Paper 72628, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Isabell Adenauer & Javier Arze del Granado, 2011. "Burkina Faso; Policies to Protect the Poor From the Impact of Food and Energy Price Increases," IMF Working Papers 11/202, International Monetary Fund.
- Richard Akresh & Damien de Walque & Harounan Kazianga, 2014.
"Alternative Cash Transfer Delivery Mechanisms: Impacts on Routine Preventative Health Clinic Visits in Burkina Faso,"
NBER Chapters,in: African Successes, Volume II: Human Capital, pages 113-135
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Akresh & Damien de Walque & Harounan Kazianga, 2012. "Alternative Cash Transfer Delivery Mechanisms: Impacts on Routine Preventative Health Clinic Visits in Burkina Faso," NBER Working Papers 17785, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Akresh, Richard & de Walque, Damien & Kazianga, Harounan, 2012. "Alternative cash transfer delivery mechanisms : impacts on routine preventative health clinic visits in Burkina Faso," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5958, The World Bank.
- Akresh, Richard & de Walque, Damien & Kazianga, Harounan, 2012. "Alternative Cash Transfer Delivery Mechanisms: Impacts on Routine Preventative Health Clinic Visits in Burkina Faso," IZA Discussion Papers 6321, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Matteo Bobba & Jérémie Gignoux, 2011.
"Policy-Induced Social Interactions and Schooling Decisions,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
3950, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Matteo Bobba & Jérémie Gignoux, 2011. "Policy-induced Social Interactions and Schooling Decisions," PSE - G-MOND WORKING PAPERS halshs-00962478, HAL.
- Matteo Bobba & Jeremie Gignoux, 2011. "Policy-Induced Social Interactions and Schooling Decisions," Research Department Publications 4725, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- d'Agostino, Giorgio & Pieroni, Luca & Scarlato, Margherita, 2013. "Social Protection and Food Security in Sub-Saharan Africa: An Evaluation of Cash Transfer Programmes," MPRA Paper 49536, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ryckembusch, David & Frega, Romeo & Silva, Marcio Guilherme & Gentilini, Ugo & Sanogo, Issa & Grede, Nils & Brown, Lynn, 2013. "Enhancing Nutrition: A New Tool for Ex-Ante Comparison of Commodity-based Vouchers and Food Transfers," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 58-67.
- Noemi Pace & Silvio Daidone & Benjamin Davis & Luca Pellerano, 2016. "Does “soft conditionality” increase the impact of cash transfers on desired outcomes? Evidence from a randomized control trial in Lesotho," Working Papers 2016:33, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Harold Alderman & Ruslan Yemtsov, 2014.
"How Can Safety Nets Contribute to Economic Growth?,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 28(1), pages 1-20.
- Alderman, Harold & Yemtsov, Ruslan, 2013. "How can safety nets contribute to economic growth ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6437, The World Bank.
- Elizabeth Tilley & Isabel Günther, 2016. "The Impact of Conditional Cash Transfer on Toilet Use in eThekwini, South Africa," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(10), pages 1-16, October.
- Sarah Baird & Craig McIntosh & Berk Özler, 2011.
"Cash or Condition? Evidence from a Cash Transfer Experiment,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 126(4), pages 1709-1753.
- Baird, Sarah & Mcintosh, Craig & Ozler, Berk, 2010. "Cash or condition ? evidence from a cash transfer experiment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5259, The World Bank.
- Gaurav Datt & Leah Uhe, 2014. "A little help may be no help at all: child labor and scholarships in Nepal," Monash Economics Working Papers 50-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Margherita Scarlato & Giorgio d'Agostino & Francesca Capparucci, 2016.
"Evaluating CCTs from a Gender Perspective: The Impact of Chile Solidario on Women's Employment Prospect,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(2), pages 177-197, March.
- Scarlato, Margherita & d'Agostino, Giorgio & Capparucci, Francesca, 2014. "Evaluating CCTs from A Gender Perspective: the Impact of Chile Solidario on Women’s Employment Prospect," MPRA Paper 59414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joshi, Shareen & Sivaram, Anusuya, 2014. "Does it Pay to Deliver? An Evaluation of India’s Safe Motherhood Program," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 434-447.
- Adato, Michelle, 2008. "Integrating survey and ethnographic methods to evaluate conditional cash transfer programs:," IFPRI discussion papers 810, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sudhanshu Handa & John A. Maluccio, 2010.
"Matching the Gold Standard: Comparing Experimental and Nonexperimental Evaluation Techniques for a Geographically Targeted Program,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, pages 415-447.
- Sudhanshu Handa & John Maluccio, 2008. "Matching the gold standard: Comparing experimental and non-experimental evaluation techniques for a geographically targeted program," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0813, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Del Rey, Elena & Estevan, Fernanda, 2013.
"Conditional cash transfers and education quality in the presence of credit constraints,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 76-84.
- Elena Del Rey & Fernanda Estevan, 2011. "Conditional Cash Transfers and Education Quality in the Presence of Credit Constraints," Working Papers 1108E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:99:y:2017:i:c:p:498-517 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zurab Abramishvili & Lasha Lanchava, 2015. "Education for the Poor," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp542, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Barungi, Mildred & Kasirye, Ibrahim, 2013. "Improving girl’s access to secondary schooling," Research Series 159674, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- Cruz, Marcio & Ziegelhofer, Zacharias, 2014. "Beyond the income effect : impacts of conditional cash transfer programs on private investments in human capital," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6867, The World Bank.
- María Edo & Mariana Marchionni & Santiago Garganta, 2015. "Conditional Cash Transfer Programs and Enforcement of Compulsory Education Laws. The case of Asignación Universal por Hijo in Argentina," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0190, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Amarante, Véronica & Ferrando, Mery & Vigorito, Andrea, 2011.
"School Attendance, Child Labor and Cash Transfer: An impact evaluation of PANES,"
PEP Policy Briefs
164618, Partnership for Economic Policy (PEP).
- Veronica Amarante & Mery Ferrando & Andrea Vigorito, 2011. "School Attendance, Child Labor and Cash Transfers. An Impact Evaluation of PANES," Working Papers PIERI 2011-22, PEP-PIERI.
- Miguel Nino-Zarazua, 2011.
"Mexico’s Progresa-Oportunidades and the emergence of Social Assistance in Latin America,"
Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series
14211, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Niño-Zarazúa, Miguel, 2011. "Mexico’s Progresa-Oportunidades and the emergence of social assistance in Latin America," MPRA Paper 29639, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard de Groot & Sudhanshu Handa & Mike Park & Robert D. Osei & Isaac Osei-Akoto & Luigi Peter Ragno & Garima Bhalla, 2015. "Heterogeneous impacts of an unconditioal cash transfer programme on schooling: evidence from the Ghana LEAP programme," Papers inwopa793, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Akresh, Richard & de Walque, Damien & Kazianga, Harounan, 2013.
"Cash transfers and child schooling : evidence from a randomized evaluation of the role of conditionality,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6340, The World Bank.
- Richard Akresh & Damien de Walque & Harounan Kazianga, 2013. "Cash Transfers and Child Schooling: Evidence from a Randomized Evaluation of the Role of Conditionality," Economics Working Paper Series 1301, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Paredes-Torres, Tatiana, 2017. "The impact of exposure to cash transfers on education and labor market outcomes," MPRA Paper 79008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bazzi, Samuel & Sumarto, Sudarno & Suryahadi, Asep, 2015. "It's all in the timing: Cash transfers and consumption smoothing in a developing country," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 267-288.
- Scarlato, Margherita, 2012. "Social Enterprise, Capabilities and Development: Lessons from Ecuador," MPRA Paper 37618, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- -, 2011. "Social Panorama of Latin America 2010," Panorama Social de América Latina, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 1237 edited by Eclac, February.
- Estevan, Fernanda, 2013. "The impact of conditional cash transfers on public education expenditures: A political economy approach," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 268-284.
- Nicola Brandt, 2012. "Reducing Poverty in Chile: Cash Transfers and Better Jobs," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 951, OECD Publishing.
- Felipe Barrera-Osorio & Leigh L. Linden & Juan Saavedra, 2017. "Medium- and Long-Term Educational Consequences of Alternative Conditional Cash Transfer Designs: Experimental Evidence from Colombia," NBER Working Papers 23275, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bassett, Lucy, 2008. "Can conditional cash transfer programs play a greater role in reducing child undernutrition?," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 46687, The World Bank.
- Undurraga, Eduardo A. & Behrman, Jere R. & Leonard, William R. & Godoy, Ricardo A., 2016. "The effects of community income inequality on health: Evidence from a randomized control trial in the Bolivian Amazon," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 66-75.
- repec:hal:psewpa:halshs-00962478 is not listed on IDEAS