Citations for "Must conditional cash transfer programs be conditioned to be effective?: The impact of conditioning transfers on school enrollment in Mexico"
by de Brauw, Alan & Hoddinott, John
- Akresh, Richard & de Walque, Damien & Kazianga, Harounan, 2012.
"Alternative Cash Transfer Delivery Mechanisms: Impacts on Routine Preventative Health Clinic Visits in Burkina Faso,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6321, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Richard Akresh & Damien de Walque & Harounan Kazianga, 2014. "Alternative Cash Transfer Delivery Mechanisms: Impacts on Routine Preventative Health Clinic Visits in Burkina Faso," NBER Chapters, in: African Successes: Human Capital, Volume 2 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Akresh & Damien de Walque & Harounan Kazianga, 2012. "Alternative Cash Transfer Delivery Mechanisms: Impacts on Routine Preventative Health Clinic Visits in Burkina Faso," NBER Working Papers 17785, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Akresh, Richard & de Walque, Damien & Kazianga, Harounan, 2012. "Alternative cash transfer delivery mechanisms : impacts on routine preventative health clinic visits in Burkina Faso," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5958, The World Bank.
- Ciro Avitabile, 2012. "Does Information Improve the Health Behavior of Adults Targeted by a Conditional Transfer Program?," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 47(3), pages 785-825.
- Barungi, Mildred & Kasirye, Ibrahim, 2013. "Improving girl’s access to secondary schooling," Research Series 159674, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- Del Rey, Elena & Estevan, Fernanda, 2013.
"Conditional cash transfers and education quality in the presence of credit constraints,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 76-84.
- Elena Del Rey & Fernanda Estevan, 2011. "Conditional Cash Transfers and Education Quality in the Presence of Credit Constraints," Working Papers 1108E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Richard Akresh & Damien de Walque & Harounan Kazianga, 2013.
"Cash Transfers and Child Schooling: Evidence from a Randomized Evaluation of the Role of Conditionality,"
Economics Working Paper Series
1301, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Akresh, Richard & de Walque, Damien & Kazianga, Harounan, 2013. "Cash transfers and child schooling : evidence from a randomized evaluation of the role of conditionality," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6340, The World Bank.
- Matteo Bobba & Jeremie Gignoux, 2011.
"Policy-Induced Social Interactions and Schooling Decisions,"
Research Department Publications
4725, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Matteo Bobba & Jérémie Gignoux, 2011. "Policy-Induced Social Interactions and Schooling Decisions," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 65378, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Matteo Bobba & Jérémie Gignoux, 2011. "Policy-induced Social Interactions and Schooling Decisions," PSE - G-MOND WORKING PAPERS halshs-00962478, HAL.
- Sudhanshu Handa & John Maluccio, 2008.
"Matching the gold standard: Comparing experimental and non-experimental evaluation techniques for a geographically targeted program,"
Middlebury College Working Paper Series
0813, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Sudhanshu Handa & John A. Maluccio, 2010. "Matching the Gold Standard: Comparing Experimental and Nonexperimental Evaluation Techniques for a Geographically Targeted Program," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58(3), pages 415-447, 04.
- Nicola Brandt, 2012. "Reducing Poverty in Chile: Cash Transfers and Better Jobs," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 951, OECD Publishing.
- María Edo & Mariana Marchionni, 2015. "Female Labor Force Participation in Latin America: Patterns and Explanations," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0190, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- -, 2011. "Social Panorama of Latin America 2010," Panorama Social de América Latina, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 1237 edited by Eclac, December.
- Isabell Adenauer & Javier Arze del Granado, 2011. "Burkina Faso: Policies to Protect the Poor From the Impact of Food and Energy Price Increases," IMF Working Papers 11/202, International Monetary Fund.
- Sudhanshu Handa & Richard de Groot & Luigi Peter Ragno & Mike Park & Robert D. Osei & Isaac Osei-Akoto & Garima Bhalla, 2015. "Heterogeneous impacts of an unconditioal cash transfer programme on schooling: evidence from the Ghana LEAP programme," Papers 0, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Miguel Nino-Zarazua, 2011.
"Mexico’s Progresa-Oportunidades and the emergence of Social Assistance in Latin America,"
Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series
14211, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Niño-Zarazúa, Miguel, 2011. "Mexico’s Progresa-Oportunidades and the emergence of social assistance in Latin America," MPRA Paper 29639, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bassett, Lucy, 2008. "Can conditional cash transfer programs play a greater role in reducing child undernutrition?," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 46687, The World Bank.
- Joshi, Shareen & Sivaram, Anusuya, 2014. "Does it Pay to Deliver? An Evaluation of India’s Safe Motherhood Program," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 434-447.
- Veronica Amarante & Mery Ferrando & Andrea Vigorito, 2011. "School Attendance, Child Labor and Cash Transfers. An Impact Evaluation of PANES," Working Papers PIERI 2011-22, PEP-PIERI.
- Harold Alderman & Ruslan Yemtsov, 2014.
"How Can Safety Nets Contribute to Economic Growth?,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 28(1), pages 1-20.
- Alderman, Harold & Yemtsov, Ruslan, 2013. "How can safety nets contribute to economic growth ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6437, The World Bank.
- Adato, Michelle, 2008. "Integrating survey and ethnographic methods to evaluate conditional cash transfer programs:," IFPRI discussion papers 810, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00646590 is not listed on IDEAS
- Estevan, Fernanda, 2013. "The impact of conditional cash transfers on public education expenditures: A political economy approach," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 268-284.
- d'Agostino, Giorgio & Pieroni, Luca & Scarlato, Margherita, 2013. "Social Protection and Food Security in Sub-Saharan Africa: An Evaluation of Cash Transfer Programmes," MPRA Paper 49536, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baird, Sarah & Mcintosh, Craig & Ozler, Berk, 2010.
"Cash or condition ? evidence from a cash transfer experiment,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5259, The World Bank.
- Bazzi, Samuel & Sumarto, Sudarno & Suryahadi, Asep, 2015. "It's all in the timing: Cash transfers and consumption smoothing in a developing country," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 267-288.
- Scarlato, Margherita, 2012. "Social Enterprise, Capabilities and Development: Lessons from Ecuador," MPRA Paper 37618, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matteo Bobba & Jérémie Gignoux, 2014. "Neighborhood effects and take-up of transfers in integrated social policies: Evidence from Progresa," PSE Working Papers halshs-00646590, HAL.
- Ryckembusch, David & Frega, Romeo & Silva, Marcio Guilherme & Gentilini, Ugo & Sanogo, Issa & Grede, Nils & Brown, Lynn, 2013. "Enhancing Nutrition: A New Tool for Ex-Ante Comparison of Commodity-based Vouchers and Food Transfers," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 58-67.
- Scarlato, Margherita & d'Agostino, Giorgio & Capparucci, Francesca, 2014. "Evaluating CCTs from A Gender Perspective: the Impact of Chile Solidario on Women’s Employment Prospect," MPRA Paper 59414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:hal:psewpa:halshs-00962478 is not listed on IDEAS
- Undurraga, Eduardo A. & Behrman, Jere R. & Leonard, William R. & Godoy, Ricardo A., 2016. "The effects of community income inequality on health: Evidence from a randomized control trial in the Bolivian Amazon," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 66-75.
- Zurab Abramishvili & Lasha Lanchava, 2015. "Education for the Poor," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp542, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Cruz, Marcio & Ziegelhofer, Zacharias, 2014. "Beyond the income effect : impacts of conditional cash transfer programs on private investments in human capital," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6867, The World Bank.