Energy policy: security of supply, sustainability and competition
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keirstead, James, 2007. "Behavioural responses to photovoltaic systems in the UK domestic sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 4128-4141, August.
- Abada, Ibrahim & Massol, Olivier, 2011.
"Security of supply and retail competition in the European gas market.: Some model-based insights,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 4077-4088, July.
- Abada, I. & Massol, O., 2011. "Security of supply and retail competition in the European gas market: Some model-based insights," Working Papers 11/04, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Dahl, Roy Endre & Lorentzen, Sindre & Oglend, Atle & Osmundsen, Petter, 2016. "Pro-Cyclical Petroleum Investments and Cost Overruns in Norway by Roy Endré Dahl, Sindre Lorentzen, Atle Oglend, and Petter Osmundsen," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2016/7, University of Stavanger.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:1389-1398 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schenk, Niels J. & Moll, Henri C. & Schoot Uiterkamp, Anton J.M., 2007. "Meso-level analysis, the missing link in energy strategies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1505-1516, March.
- Costantini, Valeria & Gracceva, Francesco & Markandya, Anil & Vicini, Giorgio, 2007.
"Security of energy supply: Comparing scenarios from a European perspective,"
Elsevier, pages 210-226.
- Giorgio Vicini & Francesco Gracceva & Anil Markandya & Valeria Costantini, 2005. "Security of Energy Supply: Comparing Scenarios From a European Perspective," Working Papers 2005.89, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Onno Kuik, 2003. "Climate Change Policies, Energy Security and Carbon Dependency Trade-offs for the European Union in the Longer Term," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 221-242, September.
- Cherp, Aleh & Vinichenko, Vadim & Jewell, Jessica & Suzuki, Masahiro & Antal, Miklós, 2017. "Comparing electricity transitions: A historical analysis of nuclear, wind and solar power in Germany and Japan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 612-628.
- B. Sudhakara Reddy & Gaudenz Assenza, 2007.
"Barriers and Drivers to Energy Efficiency - A new Taxonomical Approach,"
Development Economics Working Papers
22348, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- B. Sudhakara Reddy & Gaudenz Assenza, 2007. "Barriers and drivers to energy efficiency? A New taxonomical approach," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2007-003, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Keirstead, James & Schulz, Niels B., 2010. "London and beyond: Taking a closer look at urban energy policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 4870-4879, September.
- Ahlroth, Sofia & Hojer, Mattias, 2007. "Sustainable energy prices and growth: Comparing macroeconomic and backcasting scenarios," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(4), pages 722-731, September.
- Cherp, Aleh & Jewell, Jessica, 2014. "The concept of energy security: Beyond the four As," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 415-421.
- Correlje, Aad & van der Linde, Coby, 2006. "Energy supply security and geopolitics: A European perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 532-543, March.
- Javed Anwar, 2010. "An Analysis of Energy Security Using the Partial Equilibrium Model: The Case of Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 49(4), pages 925-940.
- Bazilian, Morgan & Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Blyth, Will & MacGill, Iain & Howells, Mark, 2011. "Interactions between energy security and climate change: A focus on developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3750-3756, June.
- Dirk Rübbelke & Stefan Vögele, 2013. "Short-term distributional consequences of climate change impacts on the power sector: who gains and who loses?," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 116(2), pages 191-206, January.
- Stirling, Andy, 2010. "Multicriteria diversity analysis: A novel heuristic framework for appraising energy portfolios," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 1622-1634, April.
- Kalyuzhnova, Yelena, 2005. "The EU and the Caspian Sea region: An energy partnership?," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 59-76, March.
- van Moerkerk, Mike & Crijns-Graus, Wina, 2016. "A comparison of oil supply risks in EU, US, Japan, China and India under different climate scenarios," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 148-158.
- Romano, Antonio A. & Scandurra, Giuseppe & Carfora, Alfonso & Fodor, Mate, 2017. "Renewable investments: The impact of green policies in developing and developed countries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 68(P1), pages 738-747.
- Jewell, Jessica & Cherp, Aleh & Riahi, Keywan, 2014. "Energy security under de-carbonization scenarios: An assessment framework and evaluation under different technology and policy choices," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 743-760.
- Rosenow, Jan, 2012. "Energy savings obligations in the UK—A history of change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 373-382.
- Aleh Cherp & Jessica Jewell, 2013. "Energy security assessment framework and three case studies," Chapters,in: International Handbook of Energy Security, chapter 8, pages 146-173 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dastan, Seyit Ali & Selcuk, Orhun, 2016. "Review of the security of supply in Turkish energy markets: Lessons from the winter shortages," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 958-971.
- Keirstead, James, 2007. "The UK domestic photovoltaics industry and the role of central government," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2268-2280, April.
- Perez, Eloy, 2007. "A model of vertical integration and investment in generation capacity in electricity markets: The case of the bidding game," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 272-290, December.
- Rutherford, J.P. & Scharpf, E.W. & Carrington, C.G., 2007. "Linking consumer energy efficiency with security of supply," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 3025-3035, May.
- Leung, Guy C.K. & Cherp, Aleh & Jewell, Jessica & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2014. "Securitization of energy supply chains in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 316-326.
- Biresselioglu, Mehmet Efe & Yelkenci, Tezer & Oz, Ibrahim Onur, 2015. "Investigating the natural gas supply security: A new perspective," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 168-176.
- Polzin, Friedemann & Migendt, Michael & Täube, Florian A. & von Flotow, Paschen, 2015. "Public policy influence on renewable energy investments—A panel data study across OECD countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 98-111.
- Ochoa, Patricia, 2007. "Policy changes in the Swiss electricity market: Analysis of likely market responses," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 336-349, December.
- Vivoda, Vlado, 2009. "Diversification of oil import sources and energy security: A key strategy or an elusive objective?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4615-4623, November.
- Dahl, Roy Endré & Lorentzen, Sindre & Oglend, Atle & Osmundsen, Petter, 2017.
"Pro-cyclical petroleum investments and cost overruns in Norway,"
Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 68-78.
- Roy EndrÃ© Dahl & Sindre Lorentzen & Atle Oglend & Petter Osmundsen, 2016. "Pro-Cyclical Petroleum Investments and Cost Overruns in Norway," CESifo Working Paper Series 6086, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ge, Fenglong & Fan, Ying, 2013. "Quantifying the risk to crude oil imports in China: An improved portfolio approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 72-80.
- Keirstead, James, 2006. "Evaluating the applicability of integrated domestic energy consumption frameworks in the UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 3065-3077, November.
- repec:eee:renene:v:115:y:2018:i:c:p:741-749 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ivan Diaz-Rainey & Mathias Siems & John K. Ashton, 2011. "The financial regulation of energy and environmental markets," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(4), pages 355-369, November.
- Valeria Costantini & Francesco Gracceva, 2004. "Social Costs of Energy Disruptions," Working Papers 2004.116, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Florian Kern, 2012. "The discursive politics of governing transitions towards sustainability: the UK Carbon Trust," International Journal of Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 15(1/2), pages 90-106.
- Niall Farrell, 2014. "Chapter 06: Wind Energy in Ireland," Chapters from Rural Economic Development in Ireland,in: Rural Economic Development in Ireland, edition 1, chapter 6 Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Sato, Masahiro & Kharrazi, Ali & Nakayama, Hirofumi & Kraines, Steven & Yarime, Masaru, 2017. "Quantifying the supplier-portfolio diversity of embodied energy: Strategic implications for strengthening energy resilience," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 41-52.
- Nahmmacher, Paul & Schmid, Eva & Pahle, Michael & Knopf, Brigitte, 2016. "Strategies against shocks in power systems – An analysis for the case of Europe," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 455-465.
- Ochoa, Patricia & van Ackere, Ann, 2009. "Policy changes and the dynamics of capacity expansion in the Swiss electricity market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1983-1998, May.