The financial regulation of energy and environmental markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Taimur Baig & Ilan Goldfajn, 1999. "Financial Market Contagion in the Asian Crisis," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 46(2), pages 1-3.
- David I. Stern, 2012.
"Interfuel Substitution: A Meta‐Analysis,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 307-331, April.
- David I.Stern, 2009. "Interfuel Substitution: A Meta Analysis," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 0933, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Stern, David I., 2009. "Interfuel Substitution: A Meta-Analysis," Research Reports 94882, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- Stern, David I., 2009. "Interfuel Substitution: A Meta-Analysis," MPRA Paper 13734, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David I. Stern, 2009. "Interfuel Substitution: A Meta-Analysis," Departmental Working Papers 2009-06, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Helm, Dieter, 2002. "Energy policy: security of supply, sustainability and competition," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 173-184, February.
- Wolak, Frank A., 2005. "Lessons from international experience with electricity market monitoring," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3692, The World Bank.
- M. J. Lombardi & I. Van Robays, 2011. "Do Financial Investors Destabilize the Oil Price?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/760, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Apostolos Serletis, 2012. "Oil Price Uncertainty," World Scientific Books, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., number 8407, August.
- Hillard G. Huntington, 2009. "Natural Gas Across Country Borders: An Introduction and Overview," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 1-8.
- Hamilton, James D, 1988. "A Neoclassical Model of Unemployment and the Business Cycle," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(3), pages 593-617, June.
- Kyri Evagora & Gerald Licnachan, 2007. "Market abuse and the commodities markets," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 15(4), pages 482-486, November.
- Gert Peersman & Ine Van Robays, 2009.
"Oil and the Euro area economy,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 24, pages 603-651, October.
- G. Peersman & I. Van Robays, 2009. "Oil and the Euro Area Economy," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/582, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Meeus, Leonardo, 2011.
"Why (and how) to regulate power exchanges in the EU market integration context?,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1470-1475, March.
- Leonardo Meeus, 2010. "Why (and how) to regulate Power Exchanges in the EU market integration context?," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/12, European University Institute.
- McNew, Kevin & Fackler, Paul L., 1997. "Testing Market Equilibrium: Is Cointegration Informative?," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 22(02), December.
- Allen, Franklin & Carletti, Elena, 2006. "Credit risk transfer and contagion," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 89-111, January.
- Lence, Sergio & Falk, Barry, 2005.
"Cointegration, market integration, and market efficiency,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 873-890, October.
- Lence, Sergio H. & Falk, Barry L., 2005. "Cointegration, Market Integration, and Market Efficiency," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11468, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Lance J. Bachmeier & James M. Griffin, 2006. "Testing for Market Integration: Crude Oil, Coal, and Natural Gas," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 55-72.
- Bahattin Buyuksahin & Jeffrey H. Harris, 2011. "Do Speculators Drive Crude Oil Futures Prices?," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 167-202.
- Paul L. Fackler & Hüseyin Tastan, 2008. "Estimating the Degree of Market Integration," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 90(1), pages 69-85.
- Bentley, R. W., 2002. "Global oil & gas depletion: an overview," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 189-205, February.
- Frank Asche & Petter Osmundsen & Maria Sandsmark, 2006. "The UK Market for Natural Gas, Oil and Electricity: Are the Prices Decoupled?," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 27-40.
- Pippenger, John & Phillips, Llad, 2008. "Some pitfalls in testing the law of one price in commodity markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 915-925, October.
- Edelstein, Paul & Kilian, Lutz, 2009. "How sensitive are consumer expenditures to retail energy prices?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 766-779, September.
- Juan Delgado & Hans W. Friederiszick & Lars-Hendrik Röller, . "Energy: choices for Europe," Blueprints, Bruegel, number 14.
- Bunn, Derek W. & Gianfreda, Angelica, 2010. "Integration and shock transmissions across European electricity forward markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 278-291, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Essendorfer, Stephan & Diaz-Rainey, Ivan & Falta, Michael, 2015. "Creative destruction in Wall Street's technological arms race: Evidence from patent data," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 300-316.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:508-522 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chan, Leo H. & Nguyen, Chi M. & Chan, Kam C., 2015. "A new approach to measure speculation in the oil futures market and some policy implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 133-141.
- Nicolas Koch, 2014. "Dynamic linkages among carbon, energy and financial markets: a smooth transition approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(7), pages 715-729, March.
More about this item
KeywordsEurope; Monetary policy; Financial regulation; Risk analysis; Financial crises; Energy markets; Carbon finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:jfrcpp:v:19:y:2011:i:4:p:355-369. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.