Energy- choices for Europe
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chuang, Ming Chih & Ma, Hwong Wen, 2013. "Energy security and improvements in the function of diversity indices—Taiwan energy supply structure case study," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 9-20.
- Andriy Ruban, 2010. "Modern European Geopolitical Energy Alliances [Moderní evropské geopoliticko-energetické aliance]," Současná Evropa, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2010(1), pages 127-146.
- Hooper, Elizabeth & Medvedev, Andrei, 2009.
"Electrifying integration: Electricity production and the South East Europe regional energy market,"
Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 24-33, March.
- Hooper, E. & Medvedev, A., 2008. "Electrifying Integration: Electricity Production And The South-East Europe Regional Energy Market," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0804, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Bleischwitz, Raimund & Bader, Nikolas, 2010. "Policies for the transition towards a hydrogen economy: the EU case," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5388-5398, October.
- Brutschin, Elina & Fleig, Andreas, 2018. "Geopolitically induced investments in biofuels," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 721-732.
- Steven Arnold & Arno Behrens & Christian Egenhofer & Alistair Hunt & Anil Markandya & Adriaan van der Welle, 2010. "Electricity Supply Externalities: Energy Security," Chapters, in: Anil Markandya & Andrea Bigano & Roberto Porchia (ed.), The Social Cost of Electricity, chapter 2, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- ten Brug, Hans & Rao Sahib, Padma, 2018. "Abandoned deals: the merger and acquisition process in the electricity and gas industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 230-239.
- Emil Kirchner & Can Berk, 2010. "European Energy Security Co‐operation: Between Amity and Enmity," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(4), pages 859-880, September.
- Becker Zuazua, Fernando, 2011. "Prospectiva de la electricidad en España/Foresight for the electricity sector in Spain," Estudios de Economia Aplicada, Estudios de Economia Aplicada, vol. 29, pages 415-432, Agosto.
- Ionescu Sas Mihaela, 2015. "The Macroeconomic Impact Of Legislative Regulations In The Renewable Energy Sector," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 202-213, July.
- Pointvogl, Andreas, 2009. "Perceptions, realities, concession--What is driving the integration of European energy policies?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5704-5716, December.
- Ziga Zarnic, 2010. "European Electricity Market Reforms: Any Signs of Efficiency Improvements?," LICOS Discussion Papers 26210, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Raimund Bleischwitz & Nicolas Bader, 2008. "The Policy Framework for the Promotion of Hydrogen and Fuel Cells in Europe: A Critical Assessment," Bruges European Economic Policy Briefings 19, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- Dike, Jude Chukwudi, 2013. "Measuring the security of energy exports demand in OPEC economies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 594-600.
- Ziga Zarnic, 2010. "From Liberalization Towards Integration: Have Markups of EU Electricity Firms Changed?," LICOS Discussion Papers 26110, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Le Coq, Chloé & Paltseva, Elena, 2009.
"Measuring the security of external energy supply in the European Union,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4474-4481, November.
- Le Coq, Chloe & Paltseva, Elena, 2009. "Measuring the Security of External Energy Supply in the European Union," SITE Working Paper Series 2, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics.
- Xia, X.H. & Huang, G.T. & Chen, G.Q. & Zhang, Bo & Chen, Z.M. & Yang, Q., 2011. "Energy security, efficiency and carbon emission of Chinese industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3520-3528, June.
- Theodoros Zachariadis, 2007. "Energy Policy in Cyprus: Outlook and Major Challenges," Cyprus Economic Policy Review, University of Cyprus, Economics Research Centre, vol. 1(1), pages 27-48, June.
- Annette Bongardt & Isabel Cabrita, 2007. "Towards A Competitive Low-Carbon Economy: On Firms’ Incentives And The Role Of Public Research," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 49, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- Ivan Diaz-Rainey & Mathias Siems & John K. Ashton, 2011. "The financial regulation of energy and environmental markets," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(4), pages 355-369, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bre:bluprt:14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruegel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bruegbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.