Electrifying Integration: Electricity Production And The South-East Europe Regional Energy Market
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hooper, Elizabeth & Medvedev, Andrei, 2009. "Electrifying integration: Electricity production and the South East Europe regional energy market," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 24-33, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nils-Henrik M. von der Fehr, Eirik S. Amundsen and Lars Bergman, 2005.
"The Nordic Market: Signs of Stress?,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 71-98.
- M. von der Fehr, Nils-Henrik & Amundsen, Eirik S. & Bergman, Lars, 2004. "The Nordic Market: Signs Of Stress?," Working Papers in Economics 15/04, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- von der Fehr, N-H.M. & Amundsen , E.S. & Bergman, L., 2005. "The Nordic Market: Signs of Stress?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0525, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jamasb, T. & Mota, R. & Newbery, D. & Pollitt, M., 2004.
"‘Electricity Sector Reform in Developing Countries: A Survey of Empirical Evidence on Determinants and Performance’,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0439, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jamasb, Tooraj & Mota, Raffaella & Newbery, David & Pollitt, Michael, 2005. "Electricity sector reform in developing countries : a survey of empirical evidence on determinants and performance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3549, The World Bank.
- Arocena, Pablo & Waddams Price, Catherine, 2002. "Generating efficiency: economic and environmental regulation of public and private electricity generators in Spain," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 41-69, January.
- Amundsen, Eirik S. & Bergman, Lars & Andersson, Bo, 1998. "Competition and Prices on the Emerging Nordic Electricity Market," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 217, Stockholm School of Economics.
- William Tompson, 2004. "Restructuring Russia's Electricity Sector: Towards Effective Competition or Faux Liberalisation?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 403, OECD Publishing.
- Pittman, Russell, 2007. "Restructuring the Russian electricity sector: Re-creating California?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1872-1883, March.
- Amundsen, E.S. & Bergman, L. & Andersson, B., 1998. "Competition and Prices on the Emerging Nordic Electricity Market," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 0298, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Juan Delgado & Hans W. Friederiszick & Lars-Hendrik Röller, . "Energy: choices for Europe," Blueprints, Bruegel, number 14, August.
- Jamasb, T., 2002. "Reform and Regulation of the Electricity Sectors in Developing Countries," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0226, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Franki, Vladimir & Višković, Alfredo, 2015. "Energy security, policy and technology in South East Europe: Presenting and applying an energy security index to Croatia," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 90(P1), pages 494-507.
- Sakellaris, Kostis, 2011. "SEE Regional Wholesale Market Design: Recommendations, Available Options and Implementation," MPRA Paper 29915, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:113:y:2018:i:c:p:376-385 is not listed on IDEAS
- Deitz, Laura & Stirton, Lindsay & Wright, Kathryn, 2009. "South East Europe's electricity sector: Attractions, obstacles and challenges of Europeanisation," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 4-12, March.
- Haar, Laura N. & Marinescu, Nicolae, 2011. "Energy policy and European utilities' strategy: Lessons from the liberalisation and privatisation of the energy sector in Romania," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2245-2255, May.
- de Menezes, Lilian M. & Houllier, Melanie A., 2015. "Germany's nuclear power plant closures and the integration of electricity markets in Europe," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 357-368.
- Višković, Alfredo & Franki, Vladimir & Valentić, Vladimir, 2014. "Effect of regulation on power-plant operation and investment in the South East Europe Market: An analysis of two cases," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 8-17.
- repec:eee:energy:v:137:y:2017:i:c:p:1041-1053 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lilian de Menezes & Melanie A. Houllier, 2013. "Modelling Germany´s Energy Transition and its Potential Effect on European Electricity Spot Markets," EcoMod2013 5395, EcoMod.
- Erkan Erdogdu, 2014.
"The Political Economy of Electricity Market Liberalization: A Cross-country Approach,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3).
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2011. "The political economy of electricity market liberalization: a cross-country approach," MPRA Paper 33724, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erdogdu, E., 2012. "The political economy of electricity market liberalization: a cross-country approach," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1227, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Dominković, D.F. & Bačeković, I. & Ćosić, B. & Krajačić, G. & Pukšec, T. & Duić, N. & Markovska, N., 2016. "Zero carbon energy system of South East Europe in 2050," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 1517-1528.
- Nepal, Rabindra & Jamasb, Tooraj, 2012.
"Reforming the power sector in transition: Do institutions matter?,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1675-1682.
- Nepal, R. & Jamasb, T., 2011. "Reforming the Power Sector in Transition: Do Institutions Matter?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1125, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Billette de Villemeur, Etienne & Pineau, Pierre-Olivier, 2012.
"Regulation and electricity market integration: When trade introduces inefficiencies,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 529-535.
- Billette de Villemeur, Etienne & Pineau, Pierre-Olivier, 2012. "Regulation and electricity market integration: When trade introduces inefficiencies," MPRA Paper 41251, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- MakajiÄ NikoliÄ, Dragana & Jednak, Sandra & BenkoviÄ, SlaÄana & PoznaniÄ, Vladimir, 2011. "Project finance risk evaluation of the Electric power industry of Serbia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6168-6177, October.
More about this item
KeywordsElectricity; Generation; ECSEE;
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2008-06-13 (European Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2008-06-13 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cam:camdae:0804. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Dyer). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/ .