Restructuring Russia's Electricity Sector: Towards Effective Competition or Faux Liberalisation?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hooper, Elizabeth & Medvedev, Andrei, 2009.
"Electrifying integration: Electricity production and the South East Europe regional energy market,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 24-33, March.
- Hooper, E. & Medvedev, A., 2008. "Electrifying Integration: Electricity Production And The South-East Europe Regional Energy Market," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0804, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Pittman, Russell, 2007. "Restructuring the Russian electricity sector: Re-creating California?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1872-1883, March.
More about this item
Keywordscompetition; concurrence; economy; electricity; entreprise d'État; grid; infrastructure; infrastructure; monopole; monopoly; privatisation; privatisation; Russia; Russie; réseau; state ownership; économie; électricité;
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- P28 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Natural Resources; Environment
- P31 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Socialist Enterprises and Their Transitions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-10-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-ALL-2005-08-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2005-08-13 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-COM-2004-10-21 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-COM-2005-08-13 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENE-2005-08-13 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-NET-2005-08-13 (Network Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2005-08-13 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:403-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.