Effect of regulation on power-plant operation and investment in the South East Europe Market: An analysis of two cases
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vailati, Riccardo, 2009. "Electricity transmission in the energy community of South East Europe," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 34-42, March.
- Jamasb, T. & Mota, R. & Newbery, D. & Pollitt, M., 2004.
"‘Electricity Sector Reform in Developing Countries: A Survey of Empirical Evidence on Determinants and Performance’,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0439, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jamasb, Tooraj & Mota, Raffaella & Newbery, David & Pollitt, Michael, 2005. "Electricity sector reform in developing countries : a survey of empirical evidence on determinants and performance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3549, The World Bank.
- Arocena, Pablo & Waddams Price, Catherine, 2002. "Generating efficiency: economic and environmental regulation of public and private electricity generators in Spain," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 41-69, January.
- Hooper, Elizabeth & Medvedev, Andrei, 2009.
"Electrifying integration: Electricity production and the South East Europe regional energy market,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 24-33, March.
- Hooper, E. & Medvedev, A., 2008. "Electrifying Integration: Electricity Production And The South-East Europe Regional Energy Market," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0804, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Deitz, Laura & Stirton, Lindsay & Wright, Kathryn, 2009. "South East Europe's electricity sector: Attractions, obstacles and challenges of Europeanisation," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 4-12, March.
- Helm, Dieter, 2004. "Energy, the State, and the Market: British Energy Policy since 1979," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199270743.
- Alfredo Viskovic & Vladimir Valentic & Vladimir Franki, 2013. "The impac t of carbon prices on CCS investment in South East Europe," ECONOMICS AND POLICY OF ENERGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(3), pages 91-120.
- Pollitt, Michael, 2009.
"Evaluating the evidence on electricity reform: Lessons for the South East Europe (SEE) market,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 13-23, March.
- Michael Pollitt, 2007. "Evaluating the evidence on electricity reform: Lessons for the South East Europe (SEE) market," Working Papers EPRG 0725, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Pollitt, M., 2007. "Evaluating the evidence on electricity reform: Lessons for the South East Europe (SEE) market," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0756, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jamasb, T., 2002.
"Reform and Regulation of the Electricity Sectors in Developing Countries,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0226, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Tooraj Jamasb, 2002. "Reform and regulation of the electricity sectors in developing countries," Working Papers EP08, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Jeong, Suk-Jae & Kim, Kyung-Sup & Park, Jin-Won & Lim, Dong-soon & Lee, Seung-moon, 2008. "Economic comparison between coal-fired and liquefied natural gas combined cycle power plants considering carbon tax: Korean case," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1320-1330.
- Scholl, Brian, 2009. "Electricity reform in Bosnia and Herzegovina," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 49-64, March.
- Rubin, Edward S. & Chen, Chao & Rao, Anand B., 2007. "Cost and performance of fossil fuel power plants with CO2 capture and storage," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 4444-4454, September.
- Višković, Alfredo & Franki, Vladimir & Valentić, Vladimir, 2014. "CCS (carbon capture and storage) investment possibility in South East Europe: A case study for Croatia," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 325-337.
- Price, Catherine Waddams & Pham, Khac, 2009. "The impact of electricity market reform on consumers," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 43-48, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Franki, Vladimir & Višković, Alfredo, 2015. "Energy security, policy and technology in South East Europe: Presenting and applying an energy security index to Croatia," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 90(P1), pages 494-507.
- repec:eee:energy:v:137:y:2017:i:c:p:1041-1053 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:juipol:v:45:y:2017:i:c:p:61-68 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSouth East Europe; Regulatory Framework; Emission Trading Scheme; European energy policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juipol:v:30:y:2014:i:c:p:8-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30478 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.