Policy changes in the Swiss electricity market: Analysis of likely market responses
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Verbruggen, Aviel, 2004. "Tradable green certificates in Flanders (Belgium)," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 165-176, January.
- Andersson, Bo & Haden, Erik, 1997. "Power production and the price of electricity: an analysis of a phase-out of Swedish nuclear power," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(13), pages 1051-1064, November.
- D. Finon & Ta Johnsen & A Midttun, 2004. "Challenges when electricity markets face the investment phase," Post-Print hal-00716551, HAL.
- Day, Christopher J & Bunn, Derek W, 2001. "Divestiture of Generation Assets in the Electricity Pool of England and Wales: A Computational Approach to Analyzing Market Power," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 123-141, March.
- Helm, Dieter, 2002. "Energy policy: security of supply, sustainability and competition," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 173-184, February.
- Sidak,J. Gregory & Spulber,Daniel F., 1998.
"Deregulatory Takings and the Regulatory Contract,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521658713, November.
- Sidak,J. Gregory & Spulber,Daniel F., 1998. "Deregulatory Takings and the Regulatory Contract," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521591591, Diciembre.
- Gary, Shayne & Larsen, Erik Reimer, 2000. "Improving firm performance in out-of-equilibrium, deregulated markets using feedback simulation models," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 845-855, October.
- Borenstein, Severin & Bushnell, James, 2000. "Electricity Restructuring: Deregulation or Reregulation?," Competition Policy Center, Working Paper Series qt22d2q3fn, Competition Policy Center, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Viklund, Mattias, 2004. "Energy policy options--from the perspective of public attitudes and risk perceptions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 1159-1171, July.
- Massimo Filippini & Silvia Banfi, 2002. "Impact of the new Swiss electricity law on the competitiveness of hydropower," CEPE Working paper series 02-12, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Frei, Christoph W., 2004. "The Kyoto protocol--a victim of supply security?: or: if Maslow were in energy politics," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 1253-1256, July.
- Jegen, Maya & Wustenhagen, Rolf, 2001. "Modernise it, sustainabilise it! Swiss energy policy on the eve of electricity market liberalisation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 45-54, January.
- Green, Richard & Newbery, David M, 1997. "Competition in the Electricity Industry in England and Wales," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 27-46, Spring.
- Ford, Andrew, 1999. "Cycles in competitive electricity markets: a simulation study of the western United States," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(11), pages 637-658, October.
- Nakata, T, 2002. "Analysis of the impacts of nuclear phase-out on energy systems in Japan," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 363-377.
- Brennan, Timothy J., 2003. "Electricity Capacity Requirements: Who Pays?," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(8), pages 11-22, October.
- Brennan, Timothy, 2003. "Electricity Capacity Requirements: Who Pays?," Discussion Papers dp-03-39, Resources For the Future.
- Hoster, Frank, 1998. "Impact of a nuclear phase-out in Germany: results from a simulation model of the European Power Systems," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 507-518, May.
- Severin Borenstein, 2002. "The Trouble With Electricity Markets: Understanding California's Restructuring Disaster," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(1), pages 191-211, Winter.
- Welsch, Heinz & Ochsen, Carsten, 2001. "Dismantling of nuclear power in Germany: sectoral and macroeconomic effects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 279-289, March.
- Finon, Dominique & Johnsen, Tor Arnt & Midttun, Atle, 2004. "Challenges when electricity markets face the investment phase," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 1355-1362, August.
- Dyner, Isaac & Larsen, Erik R., 2001. "From planning to strategy in the electricity industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(13), pages 1145-1154, November. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:41:y:2007:i:4:p:336-349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.