Solar powered light emitting diode distribution in developing countries: An assessment of potential distribution sites in rural Cambodia using network analyses
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kevin Curtin & Richard Church, 2007. "Optimal dispersion and central places," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 167-187, June.
- Weinert, Jonathan X. & Ma, Chaktan & Yang, Xinmiao & Cherry, Christopher R., 2008. "Electric Two-Wheelers in China: Effect on Travel Behavior, Mode Shift, and User Safety Perceptions in a Medium-Sized City," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt39g0c270, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- מחקר - ביטוח לאומי, 2008. "ינואר 2008," Working Papers 215, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Arango, Santiago, 2007. "Simulation of alternative regulations in the Colombian electricity market," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 305-319, December.
- מחקר - ביטוח לאומי, 2008. "גיליון מספר 3," Working Papers 70, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- דר אורנה בראון-אפל ולובה בלין, 2008. "שירות אישי לבטיחות ילדים," Working Papers 190, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Nouni, M.R. & Mullick, S.C. & Kandpal, T.C., 2008. "Providing electricity access to remote areas in India: An approach towards identifying potential areas for decentralized electricity supply," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 1187-1220, June.
- Amobi, Marilyn Chikaodili, 2007. "Deregulating the electricity industry in Nigeria: Lessons from the British reform," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 291-304, December.
- מחקר - ביטוח לאומי, 2008. "תקציב תפעולי לשנת 2008," Working Papers 74, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Galvao, Roberto D. & Gonzalo Acosta Espejo, Luis & Boffey, Brian, 2000. "A comparison of Lagrangean and surrogate relaxations for the maximal covering location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 377-389, July.
- Sebitosi, A. B. & Pillay, P., 2005. "Energy services in sub-Saharan Africa: how conducive is the environment?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(16), pages 2044-2051, November.
- Maiga, A.S. & Chen, G.M. & Wang, Q. & Xu, J.Y., 2008. "Renewable energy options for a Sahel country: Mali," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 564-574, February.
- Phuangpornpitak, N. & Kumar, S., 2007. "PV hybrid systems for rural electrification in Thailand," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 11(7), pages 1530-1543, September.
- מחקר - ביטוח לאומי, 2008. "דין וחשבון שנתי לשנת 2007," Working Papers 234, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- דר יואב סנטו, 2008. "פרויקט הורי"ם נפגעי סמים," Working Papers 75, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- דר שוקי הנדלס, 2008. "המרכז לתעסוקת מבוגרים," Working Papers 176, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- מחקר - ביטוח לאומי, 2008. "גיליון מספר 2," Working Papers 67, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Kevin Curtin & Karen Hayslett-McCall & Fang Qiu, 2010. "Determining Optimal Police Patrol Areas with Maximal Covering and Backup Covering Location Models," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 125-145, March.
- Srivastava, Leena & Rehman, I.H., 2006. "Energy for sustainable development in India: Linkages and strategic direction," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 643-654, March.
- אסתר טולדנו, 2008. "מקבלי דמי אבטלה בשנת 2007," Working Papers 574, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Chaurey, Akanksha & Ranganathan, Malini & Mohanty, Parimita, 2004. "Electricity access for geographically disadvantaged rural communities--technology and policy insights," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(15), pages 1693-1705, October.
- Shih, Hsin-Chin, 2007. "Evaluating the prospective effects of alternative regulatory policies on the investment behaviour and environmental performance of a newly liberalised electricity industry in Taiwan," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 320-335, December.
- Kanagawa, Makoto & Nakata, Toshihiko, 2008. "Assessment of access to electricity and the socio-economic impacts in rural areas of developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 2016-2029, June.
- Fatih Birol, 2007. "Energy Economics: A Place for Energy Poverty in the Agenda?," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 1-6.
- Ochoa, Patricia, 2007. "Policy changes in the Swiss electricity market: Analysis of likely market responses," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 336-349, December.
- Rabah, Kefa V.O., 2005. "Integrated solar energy systems for rural electrification in Kenya," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 23-42.
- Ilskog, Elisabeth & Kjellström, Björn, 2008. "And then they lived sustainably ever after?--Assessment of rural electrification cases by means of indicators," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2674-2684, July.
- Bhattacharyya, Subhes C., 2006. "Energy access problem of the poor in India: Is rural electrification a remedy?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 3387-3397, December.
- ReVelle, C.S. & Eiselt, H.A. & Daskin, M.S., 2008. "A bibliography for some fundamental problem categories in discrete location science," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 184(3), pages 817-848, February.
- Haanyika, Charles M., 2008. "Rural electrification in Zambia: A policy and institutional analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 1044-1058, March.
- Paul Makdissi & Quentin Wodon, 2006. "Fuel poverty and access to electricity: comparing households when they differ in needs," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(9), pages 1071-1078.
- Larsen, Erik R. & van Ackere, Ann & Dyner, Isaac, 2007. "Introduction to the Special Issue: The deregulation of electricity markets," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 269-271, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- San, Vibol & Sriv, Tharith & Spoann, Vin & Var, Sovanndara & Seak, Sophat, 2012. "Economic and environmental costs of rural household energy consumption structures in Sameakki Meanchey district, Kampong Chhnang Province, Cambodia," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 484-491.
- Sarraf, M. & Rismanchi, B. & Saidur, R. & Ping, H.W. & Rahim, N.A., 2013. "Renewable energy policies for sustainable development in Cambodia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 223-229.
More about this item
KeywordsGIS Spatial analysis Lighting distribution Solar energy LEDs Cambodia;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:45:y:2011:i:1:p:48-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.