Renewable energy options for a Sahel country: Mali
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richa Kothari & D. Buddhi & R.L. Sawhney, 2004. "Sources and technology for hydrogen production: a review," International Journal of Global Energy Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 21(1/2), pages 154-178.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abanda, F.H., 2012. "Renewable energy sources in Cameroon: Potentials, benefits and enabling environment," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(7), pages 4557-4562.
- Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Clarke, Shannon & Johnson, Katie & Crafton, Meredith & Eidsness, Jay & Zoppo, David, 2013. "The energy-enterprise-gender nexus: Lessons from the Multifunctional Platform (MFP) in Mali," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 115-125.
- Thiam, Djiby-Racine, 2010. "Renewable decentralized in developing countries: Appraisal from microgrids project in Senegal," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1615-1623.
- Mohammed, Y.S. & Mustafa, M.W. & Bashir, N. & Mokhtar, A.S., 2013. "Renewable energy resources for distributed power generation in Nigeria: A review of the potential," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 257-268.
- Said, N. & El-Shatoury, S.A. & Díaz, L.F. & Zamorano, M., 2013. "Quantitative appraisal of biomass resources and their energy potential in Egypt," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 84-91.
- Zhang, Ling & Zhou, De-Qun & Zhou, Peng & Chen, Qi-Ting, 2014. "Modelling policy decision of sustainable energy strategies for Nanjing city: A fuzzy integral approach," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 197-203.
- Thiam, Djiby Racine, 2011. "An energy pricing scheme for the diffusion of decentralized renewable technology investment in developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 4284-4297, July.
- Apergis, Emmanuel & Apergis, Nicholas, 2017. "The role of rare earth prices in renewable energy consumption: The actual driver for a renewable energy world," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 33-42.
- Hill, Rebecca Lee & Curtin, Kevin M., 2011. "Solar powered light emitting diode distribution in developing countries: An assessment of potential distribution sites in rural Cambodia using network analyses," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 48-57, March.
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable energies Modern energy Sahelian countries Desertification Mali;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:12:y:2008:i:2:p:564-574. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.