Evaluating the prospective effects of alternative regulatory policies on the investment behaviour and environmental performance of a newly liberalised electricity industry in Taiwan
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Palmer, Karen & Burtraw, Dallas, 1997.
"Electricity restructuring and regional air pollution,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 139-174, March.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Palmer, Karen, 1996. "Electricity Restructuring and Regional Air Pollution," Discussion Papers dp-96-17, Resources For the Future.
- Hartl, R.F. & Kort, P.M., 1997.
"Optimal input substitution of a firm facing an environmental constraint,"
Other publications TiSEM
5fb6fb61-3b0f-4f75-be28-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Hartl, Richard F. & Kort, Peter M., 1997. "Optimal input substitution of a firm facing an environmental constraint," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 336-352, June.
- Hartl, R.F. & Kort, P.M., 1995. "Optimal Input Substitution of a Firm Facing an Environmental Constraint," Discussion Paper 1995-19, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Larsen, Erik R. & Dyner, Isaac & Bedoya V., Leonardo & Franco, Carlos Jaime, 2004. "Lessons from deregulation in Colombia: successes, failures and the way ahead," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(15), pages 1767-1780, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:41:y:2007:i:4:p:320-335. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.