Evaluating the prospective effects of alternative regulatory policies on the investment behaviour and environmental performance of a newly liberalised electricity industry in Taiwan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hartl, Richard F. & Kort, Peter M., 1997.
"Optimal input substitution of a firm facing an environmental constraint,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 336-352, June.
- Hartl, R.F. & Kort, P.M., 1995. "Optimal Input Substitution of a Firm Facing an Environmental Constraint," Discussion Paper 1995-19, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hartl, R.F. & Kort, P.M., 1997. "Optimal input substitution of a firm facing an environmental constraint," Other publications TiSEM 5fb6fb61-3b0f-4f75-be28-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Palmer, Karen & Burtraw, Dallas, 1997.
"Electricity restructuring and regional air pollution,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 139-174, March.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Palmer, Karen, 1996. "Electricity Restructuring and Regional Air Pollution," Discussion Papers dp-96-17, Resources For the Future.
- Larsen, Erik R. & Dyner, Isaac & Bedoya V., Leonardo & Franco, Carlos Jaime, 2004. "Lessons from deregulation in Colombia: successes, failures and the way ahead," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(15), pages 1767-1780, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hill, Rebecca Lee & Curtin, Kevin M., 2011. "Solar powered light emitting diode distribution in developing countries: An assessment of potential distribution sites in rural Cambodia using network analyses," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 48-57, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:41:y:2007:i:4:p:320-335. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.