Assessing barriers to trade in the distribution and telecom sectors in emerging countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lionel Fontagné & Cristina Mitaritonna, 2009. "Assessing Barriers to Trade in the Distribution and Telecom Sectors in Emerging Countries," Working Papers 2009-37, CEPII research center.
- Lionel Fontagné & Cristina Mitaritonna, 2013. "Assessing Barriers to Trade in the Distribution and Telecom Sectors in Emerging Countries," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-00975560, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Henk Kox & Hildegunn Kyvik Nordås, 2007. "Services Trade and Domestic Regulation," OECD Trade Policy Papers 49, OECD Publishing.
- Khalilzadeh-Shirazi, Javad, 1974. "Market Structure and Price-Cost Margins in United Kingdom Manufacturing Industries," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 56(1), pages 67-76, February.
- Mohamed Ali Marouani & Laura Munro, 2009.
"Assessing Barriers to Trade in Services in The MENA Region,"
496, Economic Research Forum, revised Jul 2009.
- Mohamed Ali Marouani & Laura Munro, 2009. "Assessing Barriers to Trade in Services in the MENA Region," OECD Trade Policy Papers 84, OECD Publishing.
- Cowling, Keith & Waterson, Michael, 1976.
"Price-Cost Margins and Market Structure,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 43(171), pages 267-274, August.
- Cowling, Keith & Waterson, Michael, 1974. "Price-Cost Margins and Market Structure," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 044, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2003. "Cluster-Sample Methods in Applied Econometrics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(2), pages 133-138, May.
- Nora Dihel & Ben Shepherd, 2007. "Modal Estimates of Services Barriers," OECD Trade Policy Papers 51, OECD Publishing.
- Stephen S. Golub, 2009. "Openness to Foreign Direct Investment in Services: An International Comparative Analysis," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(8), pages 1245-1268, August.
- Novella Bottini & Mohamed Ali Marouani & Laura Munro, 2011. "Service Sector Restrictiveness and Economic Performance: An Estimation for the MENA Region," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(9), pages 1652-1678, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Decreux, Yvan & Milner, Chris, 2010. "Some New Insights into the Effects of the EU-South Korea Free Trade Area: The Role of Non Tariff Barriers," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 25, pages 783-817.
- Olivier Cadot & Ernawati Munadi & Lili Yan Ing, 2015. "Streamlining Non-Tariff Measures in ASEAN: The Way Forward," Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press, vol. 14(1), pages 35-70, Winter/Sp.
- Lionel Fontagné & Cristina Mitaritonna & José Signoret, 2016. "Estimated Tariff Equivalents of Services NTMs," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01476543, HAL.
- Julien Gooris & Cristina Mitaritonna, 2015. "Which import restrictions matter for trade in services ?," Working Papers 2015-33, CEPII research center.
- Olivier CADOT & Ernawati MUNADI & Lili Yan ING, 2013. "Streamlining NTMs in ASEAN: The Way Forward," Working Papers DP-2013-24, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Crozet, Matthieu & Milet, Emmanuel & Mirza, Daniel, 2016. "The impact of domestic regulations on international trade in services: Evidence from firm-level data," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 585-607.
- Lionel Fontagné & Amélie Guillin & Cristina Mitaritonna, 2011. "Estimations of Tariff Equivalents for the Services Sectors," Working Papers 2011-24, CEPII research center.
- Riham Ahmed Ezzat & Nora Aboushady, 2015. "Do Telecom Restrictive Policies Matter for Telecom Performance? Evidence from MENA Countries," Working Papers 949, Economic Research Forum, revised Sep 2015.
More about this item
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:wotrrv:v:12:y:2013:i:01:p:57-78_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_WTR .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.