Regulation, Industry Structure and Performance in the Electricity Supply Industry
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordseconomics of regulation; electric utilities; entreprise publique; government policy (energy); industrial policy; industrie réglementée et droit administratif; models with panel data; modèle de panel; politique gouvernementale (énergie); politique industrielle; public enterprises; regulated industries and administrative law; service public (électricité); économie de la régulation;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
- L32 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Enterprises; Public-Private Enterprises
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2000-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-IND-2000-04-17 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-LAW-2000-04-17 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-REG-2000-04-11 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:238-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .