Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fukuyama, Hirofumi & Weber, William L., 2009. "A directional slacks-based measure of technical inefficiency," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 274-287, December.
- Srinivasan, Kalyan K. & Mago, Pedro J. & Krishnan, Sundar R., 2010. "Analysis of exhaust waste heat recovery from a dual fuel low temperature combustion engine using an Organic Rankine Cycle," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 2387-2399.
- Sorrentino, Marco & Rizzo, Gianfranco & Genova, Fernando & Gaspardone, Marco, 2010. "A model for simulation and optimal energy management of Telecom switching plants," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 259-267, January.
- Saidur, R. & Rezaei, M. & Muzammil, W.K. & Hassan, M.H. & Paria, S. & Hasanuzzaman, M., 2012. "Technologies to recover exhaust heat from internal combustion engines," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(8), pages 5649-5659.
- Dardiotis, Christos & Martini, Giorgio & Marotta, Alessandro & Manfredi, Urbano, 2013. "Low-temperature cold-start gaseous emissions of late technology passenger cars," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 468-478.
- Zhao, Mei & Haley, D. Rob & Nolin, JoAnn M. & Dunning, Kerry & Wang, Jian & Sun, Qiangsan, 2009. "Utilization, cost, payment, and patient satisfaction of rehabilitative services in Shandong, China," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 21-26, November.
- Marano, Vincenzo & Rizzo, Gianfranco & Tiano, Francesco Antonio, 2012. "Application of dynamic programming to the optimal management of a hybrid power plant with wind turbines, photovoltaic panels and compressed air energy storage," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 849-859.
- Hill, Rebecca Lee & Curtin, Kevin M., 2011. "Solar powered light emitting diode distribution in developing countries: An assessment of potential distribution sites in rural Cambodia using network analyses," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 48-57, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nii:wpaper:215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniel Gottlieb). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/niigvil.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .