The EU and the Caspian Sea region: An energy partnership?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 29 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Landshuter Str. 4, 93047 Regensburg|
Phone: +49-(0)941-943 54 10
Fax: +49-(0)941-943 54 27
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/621171
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Helm, Dieter, 2002. "Energy policy: security of supply, sustainability and competition," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 173-184, February.
- Elkan, Walter & Bishop, R. E. D., 1985. "North sea oil : Responses to employment opportunities," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 127-133, April.
- Paldam, Martin, 1997. "Dutch disease and rent seeking: The Greenland model," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 591-614, September.
- Motamen, Homa, 1982. "Optimal policies for investment and depletion in an oil-rich industrialized economy," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 7-20, January.
- Mittra, Bikash & Lucas, Nigel & Fells, Ian, 1995. "European energy : Balancing markets and policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(8), pages 689-701, August.
- Barker, Terry, 1981. "Depletion policy and the de-industrialization of the UK economy," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 71-82, April.
- Zuckerman, Lord, 1974. "Reduced dependence on imports--one aspect of resource policy," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 2-2, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecosys:v:29:y:2005:i:1:p:59-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.