The EU and the Caspian Sea region: An energy partnership?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Helm, Dieter, 2002. "Energy policy: security of supply, sustainability and competition," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 173-184, February.
- Mittra, Bikash & Lucas, Nigel & Fells, Ian, 1995. "European energy : Balancing markets and policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(8), pages 689-701, August.
- Barker, Terry, 1981. "Depletion policy and the de-industrialization of the UK economy," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 71-82, April.
- Motamen, Homa, 1982. "Optimal policies for investment and depletion in an oil-rich industrialized economy," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 7-20, January.
- Paldam, Martin, 1997. "Dutch disease and rent seeking: The Greenland model," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 591-614, September.
- Zuckerman, Lord, 1974. "Reduced dependence on imports--one aspect of resource policy," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 2-2, September.
- Elkan, Walter & Bishop, R. E. D., 1985. "North sea oil : Responses to employment opportunities," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 127-133, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Demirer, RIza & Kutan, Ali M., 2010. "The behavior of crude oil spot and futures prices around OPEC and SPR announcements: An event study perspective," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1467-1476, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecosys:v:29:y:2005:i:1:p:59-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/osteide.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.