The UK domestic photovoltaics industry and the role of central government
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Helm, Dieter, 2002. "A critique of renewables policy in the UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 185-188, February.
- Jones, Emma & Leach, Matthew & Wade, Joanne, 2000. "Local policies for DSM: the UK's home energy conservation act," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 201-211, March.
- Hughes, Larry & Bell, Jeff, 2006. "Compensating customer-generators: a taxonomy describing methods of compensating customer-generators for electricity supplied to the grid," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(13), pages 1532-1539, September.
- Richard Cowell & Steve Martin, 2003. "The joy of joining up: modes of integrating the local government modernisation agenda," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 21(2), pages 159-179, April.
- Mitchell, Catherine & Connor, Peter, 2004. "Renewable energy policy in the UK 1990-2003," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(17), pages 1935-1947, November.
- Helm, Dieter, 2002. "Energy policy: security of supply, sustainability and competition," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 173-184, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:35:y:2007:i:4:p:2268-2280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.