The UK domestic photovoltaics industry and the role of central government
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Cowell & Steve Martin, 2003. "The joy of joining up: modes of integrating the local government modernisation agenda," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 21(2), pages 159-179, April.
- Mitchell, Catherine & Connor, Peter, 2004. "Renewable energy policy in the UK 1990-2003," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(17), pages 1935-1947, November.
- Helm, Dieter, 2002. "Energy policy: security of supply, sustainability and competition," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 173-184, February.
- Hughes, Larry & Bell, Jeff, 2006. "Compensating customer-generators: a taxonomy describing methods of compensating customer-generators for electricity supplied to the grid," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(13), pages 1532-1539, September.
- Jones, Emma & Leach, Matthew & Wade, Joanne, 2000. "Local policies for DSM: the UK's home energy conservation act," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 201-211, March.
- Helm, Dieter, 2002. "A critique of renewables policy in the UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 185-188, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keirstead, James, 2007. "Behavioural responses to photovoltaic systems in the UK domestic sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 4128-4141, August.
- Keirstead, James, 2008. "What changes, if any, would increased levels of low-carbon decentralised energy have on the built environment?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 4518-4521, December.
- Sarasa-Maestro, Carlos J. & Dufo-López, Rodolfo & Bernal-Agustín, José L., 2013. "Photovoltaic remuneration policies in the European Union," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 317-328.
- O'Brien, Geoff & Hope, Alex, 2010. "Localism and energy: Negotiating approaches to embedding resilience in energy systems," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(12), pages 7550-7558, December.
- Sivaraman, Deepak & Horne, Ralph E., 2011. "Regulatory potential for increasing small scale grid connected photovoltaic (PV) deployment in Australia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 586-595, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:35:y:2007:i:4:p:2268-2280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .