Citations for "A test of cross section dependence for a linear dynamic panel model with regressors"
by Sarafidis, Vasilis & Yamagata, Takashi & Robertson, Donald
- Eberhardt, Markus & Helmers, Christian & Strauss, Hubert, 2010.
"Do spillovers matter when estimating private returns to R&D?,"
Economic and Financial Reports
2010/1, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Markus Eberhardt & Christian Helmers & Hubert Strauss, 2013. "Do Spillovers Matter When Estimating Private Returns to R&D?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 95(2), pages 436-448, May.
- Markus Eberhardt & Christian Helmers & Hubert Strauss, . "Do Spillovers Matter When Estimating Private Returns to R&D?," Discussion Papers 11/22, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Robertson, Donald & Sarafidis, Vasilis & Symons, James, 2010.
"IV Estimation of Panels with Factor Residuals,"
26166, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giray Gozgor, 2013. "Testing Unemployment Persistence in Central and Eastern European Countries," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 3(3), pages 694-700.
- Daniel Goya, 2014. "The Multiple Impacts of the Exchange Rate on Export Diversification," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1436, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Yamagata, Takashi, 2008. "A joint serial correlation test for linear panel data models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 135-145, September.
- Marjan Petreski, 2013. "Southeastern European Trade Analysis: A Role for Endogenous CEFTA-2006?," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 49(5), pages 26-44, September.
- Efendic, Adnan & Pugh, Geoff & Adnett, Nick, 2011. "Institutions and economic performance: A meta-regression analysis," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 586-599, September.
- Arturas Juodis & Sarafidis, V., 2014.
"Fixed T Dynamic Panel Data Estimators with Multi-Factor Errors,"
UvA-Econometrics Working Papers
14-07, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Dept. of Econometrics.
- Juodis, Arturas & Sarafidis, Vasilis, 2014. "Fixed T Dynamic Panel Data Estimators with Multi-Factor Errors," MPRA Paper 57659, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Qu Feng & Chihwa Kao, 2012.
"A Lagrange Multiplier Test for Cross-Sectional Dependence in a Fixed Effects Panel Data Model,"
Center for Policy Research Working Papers
137, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Feng, Qu & Kao, Chihwa, 2012. "A Lagrange Multiplier test for cross-sectional dependence in a fixed effects panel data model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 170(1), pages 164-177.
- Petreski, Marjan, 2009. "Analysis of exchange-rate regime effect on growth: theoretical channels and empirical evidence with panel data," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-49, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Rilind Kabashi, 2014. "The Cyclical Character of Fiscal Policy in Transition Countries," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 1, pages 57-73.
- M. Hashem Pesaran, 2012.
"Testing Weak Cross-Sectional Dependence in Large Panels,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3800, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pesaran, M. H., 2012. "Testing Weak Cross-Sectional Dependence in Large Panels," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1208, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem, 2012. "Testing Weak Cross-Sectional Dependence in Large Panels," IZA Discussion Papers 6432, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hsien-Hung Kung & Jennifer C. H. Min, 2013. "Military Spending and Economic Growth Nexus in Sixteen Latin and South American Countries: A Bootstrap Panel Causality Test," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 171-185, December.
- Carolina Castagnetti & Eduardo Rossi & Lorenzo Trapani, 2012.
"Inference on Factor Structures in Heterogeneous Panels,"
DEM Working Papers Series
002, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Castagnetti, Carolina & Rossi, Eduardo & Trapani, Lorenzo, 2015. "Inference on factor structures in heterogeneous panels," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 184(1), pages 145-157.
- Carolina Castagnetti & Eduardo Rossi & Lorenzo Trapani, 2014. "Inference on Factor Structures in Heterogeneous Panels," DEM Working Papers Series 088, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Goran Petrevski & Jane Bogoev & Bruno S. Sergi, 2012. "The link between central bank independence and inflation in Central and Eastern Europe: are the results sensitive to endogeneity issue omitted dynamics and subjectivity bias?," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 34(4), pages 611-652, July.
- Çoban, Serap & Topcu, Mert, 2013. "The nexus between financial development and energy consumption in the EU: A dynamic panel data analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 81-88.
- Alexander Chudik & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2013.
"Large Panel Data Models with Cross-Sectional Dependence: A Survey,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4371, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alexander Chudik & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2013. "Large panel data models with cross-sectional dependence: a survey," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 153, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Andreea Halunga & Chris D. Orme & Takashi Yamagata, 2011. "A Heteroskedasticity Robust Breusch-Pagan Test for Contemporaneous Correlation in Dynamic Panel Data Models," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1118, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Vasilis Sarafidis & Tom Wansbeek, 2012.
"Cross-Sectional Dependence in Panel Data Analysis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(5), pages 483-531, September.
- Bin Peng & Giovanni Forchini, 2012. "Consistent Estimation of Panel Data Models with a Multi-factor Error Structure," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0112, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Bin Peng & Giovanni Forchini, 2014. "Consistent Estimation of Panel Data Models with a Multifactor Error Structure when the Cross Section Dimension is Large," Working Paper Series 20, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Caglayan, Mustafa & Maioli, Sara & Mateut, Simona, 2012. "Inventories, sales uncertainty, and financial strength," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 2512-2521.
- Mojsoska-Blazevski, Nikica & Petreski, Marjan, 2010. "Western Balkan’s trade with the EU and CEFTA-2006: Evidence from Macedonian data," MPRA Paper 41942, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fang, Wen Shwo & Miller, Stephen M. & Yeh, Chih-Chuan, 2012.
"The effect of ESCOs on energy use,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 558-568.
- Nebojsa Stojcic & Marija Becic & Perica Vojinic, 2012. "The Competitiveness of Exports from Manufacturing Industries in Croatia and Slovenia to the EU-15 Market: A Dynamic Panel Analysis," Croatian Economic Survey, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb, vol. 14(1), pages 69-105, April.
- Mitze, Timo & Reinkowski, Janina, 2010. "Testing the Validity of the Neoclassical Migration Model: Overall and Age-Group Specific Estimation Results for German Spatial Planning Regions," MPRA Paper 23616, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sarafidis, Vasilis & Yamagata, Takashi, 2010. "Instrumental Variable Estimation of Dynamic Linear Panel Data Models with Defactored Regressors under Cross-sectional Dependence," MPRA Paper 25182, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chou, Ming Che, 2013. "Does tourism development promote economic growth in transition countries? A panel data analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 226-232.
- Srdjan Kujundzic & Dragiša Otaševic, 2012. "The bank lending channel in an euroised economy: the case of Serbia," Working papers 24, National Bank of Serbia.
- Gao, Jiti & Pan, Guangming & Yang, Yanrong, 2012. "Testing Independence for a Large Number of High–Dimensional Random Vectors," MPRA Paper 45073, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Mar 2013.
- Sarafidis, Vasilis, 2009. "GMM Estimation of Short Dynamic Panel Data Models With Error Cross-Sectional Dependence," MPRA Paper 25176, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Choudhry Tanveer Shehzad & Jakob de Haan & Bert Scholtens, 2009. "Growth and Earnings Persistence in Banking Firms: A Dynamic Panel Investigation," CESifo Working Paper Series 2772, CESifo Group Munich.