Citations for "The Theory of Labour-Managed Firms and of Profit Sharing"
by Meade, James E
- Koichi Futagami & Makoto Okamura & Tetsuya Shinkai & Nobuhiro Mori, 2005. "Organizational Entry Deterrence Barrier:The Japanese Firm vs.the American Firm," Discussion Paper Series 23, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Jan 2005.
- Ivana Catturani & Sandro Trento, 2010.
"Profit Versus Non Profit: A Third Way? The Case of the Italian Mutual Cooperative Banks,"
DISA Working Papers
1003, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 23 Jul 2010.
- Ivana Catturani & Sandro Trento, 2011. "Profit versus Non Profit: A Third Way? The Case of the Italian Mutual Cooperative Banks," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, issue 3, pages 83-112, JULY-SEPT.
- Navarra, Cecilia & Tortia, Ermanno, 2013.
"Employer moral hazard, wage rigidity and worker cooperatives: A theoretical appraisal,"
AICCON Working Papers
117-2013, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Cecilia Navarra & Ermanno Tortia, 2014. "Employer Moral Hazard, Wage Rigidity, and Worker Cooperatives: A Theoretical Appraisal," Journal of Economic Issues, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 48(3), pages 707-726, September.
- Bennett, John & Estrin, Saul & Maw, James, 2007. "The choice of privatization method in a transition economy when insiders control a firm," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 806-819, September.
- Louis Putterman, 2006. "Labor-Managed Firms," Working Papers 2006-18, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Bennett, John & Estrin, Saul & Hare, Paul, 1999.
"Output and Exports in Transition Economies: A Labor Management Model,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 295-317, June.
- Estrin, Saul & Hare, Paul G, 1999. "Output and Exports in Transition Economies: A Labour Management Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 2080, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- DEHEZ, Pierre, 2012. "Incomplete-markets economies: the seminal work of Diamond, Drèze and Radner," CORE Discussion Papers 2012029, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Yasunori Ishii, 1990. "On the theory of east-west trade under uncertainty," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 267-283, October.
- Gregory Dow, 1996. "Replicating Walrasian equilibria using markets for membership in labor-managed firms," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 2(1), pages 147-162, December.
- Natália Pimenta Monteiro & Geoff Stewart, 2013.
"Scale, Scope and Survival: A Comparison of Cooperative and Capitalist Modes of Production,"
NIPE Working Papers
08/2013, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Natália Monteiro & Geoff Stewart, 2015. "Scale, Scope and Survival: A Comparison of Cooperative and Capitalist Modes of Production," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 47(1), pages 91-118, August.
- Cuccia, Tiziana & Cellini, Roberto, 2007. "Workers' enterprises in the case of arts production," MPRA Paper 5192, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Booth, Douglas E., 1995. "Economic democracy as an environmental measure," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 225-236, March.
- Chong-En Bai & Cheng-Gang Xu, 2001.
"Ownership, incentives and monitoring,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
3750, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Albanese, Marina & Navarra, Cecilia & Tortia, Ermanno C., 2015.
"Employer moral hazard and wage rigidity. The case of worker owned and investor owned firms,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 227-237.
- Marina Albanese & Cecilia Navarra & Ermanno Tortia, 2013. "Employer moral hazard and wage rigidity. The case of worker-owned and investor-owned firms," DEM Discussion Papers 2013/02, Department of Economics and Management.
- Ermanno Celeste Tortia, 2013. "Employer moral hazard and wage rigidity. The case of worker-owned and investor-owned firms," Econometica Working Papers wp46, Econometica.
- Gollier, Christian, 1996. "Decreasing absolute prudence: Characterization and applications to second-best risk sharing," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 1799-1815, December.
- Anup Malani & Tomas Philipson & Guy David, 2003. "Theories of Firm Behavior in the Nonprofit Sector. A Synthesis and Empirical Evaluation," NBER Chapters, in: The Governance of Not-for-Profit Organizations, pages 181-216 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yves Simon & Henri Tezenas du Montcel, 1977. "Théorie de la firme et réforme de l'entreprise," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 28(3), pages 321-351.
- Kazuhiro Ohnishi, 2014. "Sequential Mixed Competition with a Foreign Joint-stock Firm," International Journal of Social Sciences and Management Studies (IJSSMS), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 1(2), pages 38-52, June.
- Joshi, Sumit & Smith, Stephen C., 2002. "An Endogenous Group Formation Theory of Co-operative Networks: The Economics of La Lega and Mondrag.n," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Joseph Greenberg, 1976. "Existence and Optimality of Equilibrium in Labor-Managed Economies," Discussion Papers 216, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Laura Abrardi & Luca Colombo & Pier Angelo Mori, 2016. "Customer Ownership And Quality Provision In Public Services Under Asymmetric Information," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 54(3), pages 1499-1518, 07.
- Manuel Jordán Rodríguez, 2002. "Particularidades de las condiciones laborales en las empresas de trabajo asociado," CIRIEC-España, revista de economía pública, social y cooperativa, CIRIEC-España, issue 42, pages 33-47, November.
- Cecilia Navarra, 2013. "How do worker cooperatives stabilize employment? The role of profit reinvestment into locked assets," Working Papers 1307, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Bastien, Roch, 1981. "La coopérative : une zone grise, quelques explorations," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 57(3), pages 325-335, juillet-s.
- Bertrand Crettez & Pierre-Andre Jouvet, 2006. "Comparing Competitive Equilibria with Equilibria of Labor-Managed and Capital-Managed Economies in OLG Models," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 7(2), pages 339-355, November.
- Richard E. Caves & Bruce C. Petersen, 1986. "Cooperatives' shares in farm industries: Organizational and policy factors," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 2(1), pages 1-19.
- Sertel, Murat R., 1991. "Workers' enterprises in imperfect competition," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 698-710, December.
- Laura Abrardi & Luca Colombo & Pier Angelo Mori, 2014. "Customer Ownership and Quality Provision in Public Services under Asymmetric Information," Euricse Working Papers 1467, Euricse (European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises).
- Gregory Dow, 2001.
"Allocating Control over Firms: Stock Markets versus Membership Markets,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 18(2), pages 201-218, March.
- Gregory K. Dow, 2000. "Allocating Control Over Firms: Stock Markets Versus Membership Markets," Discussion Papers dp00-03, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University, revised Feb 2000.
- Gary Gorton & Frank A. Schmid, 2002.
"Class struggle inside the firm: a study of German codetermination,"
2000-025, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Gary Gorton & Frank Schmid, 2000. "Class Struggle Inside the Firm: A Study of German Codetermination," NBER Working Papers 7945, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary Gorton & Frank Schmid, 2000. "Class Struggle Inside the Firm: A Study of German Codetermination," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 00-36, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Gollier, Christian, 1994. "Dynamic Risk Taking With Indivisible Risks," Working Papers 013, Risk and Insurance Archive.
- Tortia, Ermanno, 2005. "The accumulation of Capital in Labour-Managed Firms: Divisible Reserves and Bonds," AICCON Working Papers 23-2005, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Chong-en Bai & Chenggang Xu, 1995. "Does Employee Ownership Improve Incentives for Efforts," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 303., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Navarra Cecilia & Tortia Ermanno, 2011. "Employer’s moral hazard and the emergence of worker cooperatives," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201103, University of Turin.
- Nordhaus, William & John, Andrew, 1986.
"The share economy: A symposium,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 414-415, December.
- Ichiishi, Tatsuro, 1985. "Management versus ownership, II," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 115-138, March.
- Josefina Fernández-Guadaño, 2014. "Employee-owned and capitalist firms: is performance linked to ownership?," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 8(4), pages 541-558, December.