Citations for "The Theory of Labour-Managed Firms and of Profit Sharing"
by Meade, James E
- Bennett, John & Estrin, Saul & Hare, Paul, 1999.
"Output and Exports in Transition Economies: A Labor Management Model,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 295-317, June.
- Estrin, Saul & Hare, Paul G, 1999. "Output and Exports in Transition Economies: A Labour Management Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 2080, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bennett, John & Estrin, Saul & Maw, James, 2007. "The choice of privatization method in a transition economy when insiders control a firm," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 806-819, September.
- Gregory Dow, 2001.
"Allocating Control over Firms: Stock Markets versus Membership Markets,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 201-218, March.
- Gregory K. Dow, 2000. "Allocating Control Over Firms: Stock Markets Versus Membership Markets," Discussion Papers dp00-03, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University, revised Feb 2000.
- Yasunori Ishii, 1990. "On the theory of east-west trade under uncertainty," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 267-283, October.
- Bertrand Crettez & Pierre-Andre Jouvet, 2006. "Comparing Competitive Equilibria with Equilibria of Labor-Managed and Capital-Managed Economies in OLG Models," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 7(2), pages 339-355, November.
- Chong-En Bai & Chenggang Xu, 2001.
"Ownership, Incentives and Monitoring,"
STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series
413, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Navarra Cecilia & Tortia Ermanno, 2011. "Employer’s moral hazard and the emergence of worker cooperatives," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201103, University of Turin.
- Anup Malani & Tomas Philipson & Guy David, 2003. "Theories of Firm Behavior in the Nonprofit Sector. A Synthesis and Empirical Evaluation," NBER Chapters, in: The Governance of Not-for-Profit Organizations, pages 181-216 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ichiishi, Tatsuro, 1985. "Management versus ownership, II," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 115-138, March.
- John Andrew & William D. Nordhaus, 1986.
"The Share Economy: A Symposium,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
783, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Gollier, Christian, 1994. "Dynamic Risk Taking With Indivisible Risks," Working Papers 013, Risk and Insurance Archive.
- Koichi Futagami & Makoto Okamura & Tetsuya Shinkai & Nobuhiro Mori, 2005. "Organizational Entry Deterrence Barrier:The Japanese Firm vs.the American Firm," Discussion Paper Series 23, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Jan 2005.
- Ivana Catturani & Sandro Trento, 2010.
"Profit Versus Non Profit: A Third Way? The Case of the Italian Mutual Cooperative Banks,"
DISA Working Papers
1003, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 23 Jul 2010.
- Ivana Catturani & Sandro Trento, 2011. "Profit versus Non Profit: A Third Way? The Case of the Italian Mutual Cooperative Banks," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, issue 3, pages 83-112, JULY-SEPT.
- Cuccia, Tiziana & Cellini, Roberto, 2007. "Workers' enterprises in the case of arts production," MPRA Paper 5192, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard E. Caves & Bruce C. Petersen, 1986. "Cooperatives' shares in farm industries: Organizational and policy factors," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 2(1), pages 1-19.
- Cecilia Navarra & Ermanno Tortia, 2014.
"Employer Moral Hazard, Wage Rigidity, and Worker Cooperatives: A Theoretical Appraisal,"
Journal of Economic Issues,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 48(3), pages 707-726, September.
- Navarra, Cecilia & Tortia, Ermanno, 2013. "Employer moral hazard, wage rigidity and worker cooperatives: A theoretical appraisal," AICCON Working Papers 117-2013, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Chong-en Bai & Chenggang Xu, 1995. "Does Employee Ownership Improve Incentives for Efforts," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 303., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Gary Gorton & Frank Schmid, 2000.
"Class Struggle Inside the Firm: A Study of German Codetermination,"
Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers
00-36, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Gary Gorton & Frank Schmid, 2000. "Class Struggle Inside the Firm: A Study of German Codetermination," NBER Working Papers 7945, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary Gorton & Frank Schmid, 2002. "Class struggle inside the firm: a study of German codetermination," Working Papers 2000-025, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Booth, Douglas E., 1995. "Economic democracy as an environmental measure," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 225-236, March.
- Natália Monteiro & Geoff Stewart, 2015. "Scale, Scope and Survival: A Comparison of Cooperative and Capitalist Modes of Production," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 91-118, August.
- Bastien, Roch, 1981. "La coopérative : une zone grise, quelques explorations," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 57(3), pages 325-335, juillet-s.
- Tortia, Ermanno, 2005. "The accumulation of Capital in Labour-Managed Firms: Divisible Reserves and Bonds," AICCON Working Papers 23-2005, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Cecilia Navarra, 2013. "How do worker cooperatives stabilize employment? The role of profit reinvestment into locked assets," Working Papers 1307, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Joseph Greenberg, 1976. "Existence and Optimality of Equilibrium in Labor-Managed Economies," Discussion Papers 216, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Sertel, Murat R., 1991. "Workers' enterprises in imperfect competition," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 698-710, December.
- Gollier, Christian, 1996. "Decreasing absolute prudence: Characterization and applications to second-best risk sharing," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 1799-1815, December.
- DEHEZ, Pierre, 2012. "Incomplete-markets economies: the seminal work of Diamond, DrÃ¨ze and Radner," CORE Discussion Papers 2012029, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Joshi, Sumit & Smith, Stephen C., 2002. "An Endogenous Group Formation Theory of Co-operative Networks: The Economics of La Lega and Mondrag.n," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Gregory Dow, 1996. "Replicating Walrasian equilibria using markets for membership in labor-managed firms," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 147-162, December.
- Louis Putterman, 2006. "Labor-Managed Firms," Working Papers 2006-18, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Manuel Jordán Rodríguez, 2002. "Particularidades de las condiciones laborales en las empresas de trabajo asociado," CIRIEC-España, revista de economía pública, social y cooperativa, CIRIEC-España, issue 42, pages 33-47, November.