On the theory of east-west trade under uncertainty
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 52 (1990)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Grinols, Earl L, 1985. "International Trade and Incomplete Markets," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 52(206), pages 245-55, May.
- Baron, David P. & Forsythe, Robert., .
"Models of the Firm and International Trade Under Uncertainty,"
183, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Baron, David P & Forsythe, Robert, 1979. "Models of the Firm and International Trade under Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(4), pages 565-74, September.
- Helpman, Elhanan & Razin, Assaf, 1978. "Uncertainty and International Trade in the Presence of Stock Markets," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 239-50, June.
- Meade, James E, 1972. "The Theory of Labour-Managed Firms and of Profit Sharing," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(325), pages 402-28, Supplemen.
- Dumas, Bernard, 1980. "The theorems of international trade under generalized uncertainty," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 481-498, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:52:y:1990:i:3:p:267-283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.