On the theory of east-west trade under uncertainty
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 52 (1990)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dumas, Bernard, 1980. "The theorems of international trade under generalized uncertainty," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 481-498, November.
- Meade, James E, 1972. "The Theory of Labour-Managed Firms and of Profit Sharing," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(325), pages 402-28, Supplemen.
- Baron, David P. & Forsythe, Robert., .
"Models of the Firm and International Trade Under Uncertainty,"
183, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Baron, David P & Forsythe, Robert, 1979. "Models of the Firm and International Trade under Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(4), pages 565-74, September.
- Grinols, Earl L, 1985. "International Trade and Incomplete Markets," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 52(206), pages 245-55, May.
- Helpman, Elhanan & Razin, Assaf, 1978. "Uncertainty and International Trade in the Presence of Stock Markets," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 239-50, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:52:y:1990:i:3:p:267-283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.