Models of the Firm and International Trade under Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Baron, David P. & Forsythe, Robert., "undated". "Models of the Firm and International Trade Under Uncertainty," Working Papers 183, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nitzan Weiss, 1984. "Capital Markets, Output, and the Demand for Inputs under Uncertainty," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 10(1), pages 51-69, Jan-Mar.
- Carol L. Osler, 1987. "Portfolio Diversification, Real Interest Rates, and the Balance of Payments," NBER Working Papers 2441, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yasunori Ishii, 1990. "On the theory of east-west trade under uncertainty," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 267-283, October.
- Grossman, Gene M., 1982. "The Optimal Tariff for a Small Country Under International Price Uncertainty: A Comment," Foerder Institute for Economic Research Working Papers 275362, Tel-Aviv University > Foerder Institute for Economic Research.
- Carol L. Osler, 1988. "Terms of Trade and the Transmission of Output Shocks in a Rational Expectations Model," NBER Working Papers 2681, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carol L. Osler, 1987. "Factor Prices and Welfare Under Integrated Capital Markets," NBER Working Papers 2447, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:69:y:1979:i:4:p:565-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.