Profit-Sharing and Productivity: An Analysis of UK Engineering Firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:iab:iabmit:v:33:i:4:p:565-582 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joanne Loundes, 2000. "Management and Industrial Relations Practices and Outcomes in Australian Workplaces," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2000n12, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Nicholas Wilson & John R. Cable & Michael J. Peel, 1990. "Quit Rates and the Impact of Participation, Profit-Sharing and Unionization: Empirical Evidence from UK Engineering Firms," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 28(2), pages 197-213, July.
- repec:iab:iabmit:v:28:i:2:p:214-223 is not listed on IDEAS
- Davide Antonioli & Paolo Pini & Roberto Antonietti, 2014. "Flexible pay systems and labour productivity: Evidence from Emilia-Romagna manufacturing firms," Working Papers 2014143, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Martin Conyon & Richard B. Freeman, 2004.
"Shared Modes of Compensation and Firm Performance U.K. Evidence,"
NBER Chapters,in: Seeking a Premier Economy: The Economic Effects of British Economic Reforms, 1980-2000, pages 109-146
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin J. Conyon & Richard B. Freeman, 2001. "Shared Modes of Compensation and Firm Performance: UK Evidence," NBER Working Papers 8448, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin J. Conyon & Richard Freeman, 2002. "Shared Modes of Compensation and Firm Performance: UK Evidence," CEP Discussion Papers dp0560, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Conyon, Martin J. & Freeman, Richard B., 2002. "Shared modes of compensation and firm performance: UK evidence," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20060, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Cardoso, Renato Fragelli, 1995. "Profit sharing with heterogeneous entrepreneurial prowess," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 265, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Wolf, Elke & Zwick, Thomas, 2002. "Produktivitätswirkung von Mitarbeiterbeteiligung : der Einfluss von unbeobachteter Heterogenität (The effect of employee participation in asset formation on productivity : the influence of unobserved ," Mitteilungen aus der Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 35(1), pages 123-132.
- Hübler, Olaf, 1995. "Produktivitätssteigerung durch Mitarbeiterbeteiligung in Partnerschaftsunternehmen? (Increase in productivity through employee participation in partnership companies)," Mitteilungen aus der Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 28(2), pages 214-223.
- Yao, Shujie, 1997. "Profit Sharing, Bonus Payment, and Productivity: A Case Study of Chinese State-Owned Enterprises," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 281-296, June.
- Bruce Rayton, 1997.
"Rent-sharing or incentives? Estimating the residual claim of average employees,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(12), pages 725-728.
- Bruce A. Rayton, 1996. "Rent-Sharing or Incentives? Estimating the Residual Claim of Average Employees," Labor and Demography 9603002, EconWPA, revised 16 Apr 1998.
- Möller, Iris, 2000. "Produktivitätswirkung von Mitarbeiterbeteiligungen (Productivity effect of employee participation in asset formation)," Mitteilungen aus der Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 33(4), pages 565-582.
- Xin Meng & Frances Perkins, 1996.
"Behavioural Differences among Chinese Firms From the Perspective of Earnings Determination,"
Departmental Working Papers
1996-09, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Xin Meng & Frances Perkins, 1996. "Behavioural Differences among Chinese Firms - From the Perspective of Earnings Determination," Trade and Development 96/9, Australian National University, Department of Economics.
- Robert Drago & Mark Wooden, 1991. "The Determinants of Participatory Management," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 29(2), pages 177-204, June.
- John Pencavel, 2013. "Worker cooperatives and democratic governance," Chapters,in: Handbook of Economic Organization, chapter 24 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:15:y:1995:i:2:a:2886 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tim R.L. Fry & Kelly Jarvis & Joanne Loundes, 2002. "Are Pro-Reformers Better Performers?," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2002n18, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Bryson, Alex & Freeman, Richard B., 2007. "Doing the right thing? does fair share capitalism improve workplace performance," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 4964, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sandeep Bhargava & Tim Jenkinson, 1996. "Partage explicite ou implicite du profit dans la détermination des salaires," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 126(5), pages 19-29.
- FitzRoy, Felix R. & Kraft, Kornelius, 1995. "On the choice of incentives in firms," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 145-160, January.
- repec:iab:iabmit:v:35:i:1:p:123-132 is not listed on IDEAS
- Engellandt, Axel & Riphahn, Regina T., 2004. "Incentive Effects of Bonus Payments: Evidence from an International Company," IZA Discussion Papers 1229, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Douglas L. Kruse, 1993. "Does Profit Sharing Affect Productivity?," NBER Working Papers 4542, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cahuc, Pierre & Dormont, Brigitte, 1997.
"Profit-sharing: Does it increase productivity and employment? A theoretical model and empirical evidence on French micro data,"
Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 293-319, September.
- Cahuc, P. & Dormont, B., 1992. "Profit-Sharing: Does It Increase Productivity and Employment? A Theoretical Model and Empirical Evidence of French Micro Data," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 92.45, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:99:y:1989:i:396:p:366-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.