Employee-owned and capitalist firms: is performance linked to ownership?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alchian, Armen A & Demsetz, Harold, 1972.
"Production , Information Costs, and Economic Organization,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 62(5), pages 777-795, December.
- Armen A. Alchian & Harold Demsetz, 1971. "Production, Information Costs and Economic Organizations," UCLA Economics Working Papers 10A, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jensen, Michael C & Meckling, William H, 1979. "Rights and Production Functions: An Application to Labor-managed Firms and Codetermination," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 52(4), pages 469-506, October.
- Paul Oyer, 2004.
"Why Do Firms Use Incentives That Have No Incentive Effects?,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 59(4), pages 1619-1650, August.
- Paul Oyer, 2000. "Why Do Firms Use Incentives that Have No Incentive Effects?," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1440, Econometric Society.
- Oyer, Paul, 2001. "Why Do Firms Use Incentives That Have No Incentive Effects?," Research Papers 1686, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Aghion, Philippe & Tirole, Jean, 1997. "Formal and Real Authority in Organizations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(1), pages 1-29, February.
- Ireland, Norman J, 1987. "The Economic Analysis of Labour-Managed Firms," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(4), pages 249-272, October.
- Derek C. Jones & Takao Kato & Jeffrey Pliskin, 1994.
"Profit Sharing and Gainsharing: A Review of Theory, Incidence, and Effects,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_125, Levy Economics Institute.
- Derek C. Jones & Takao Kato & Jeffrey Pliskin, 1999. "Profit Sharing and Gainsharing: A Review of Theory, Incidence, and Effects," Macroeconomics 9903010, EconWPA.
- Rafael Chaves & Jose Monzón, 2012. "Beyond the crisis: the social economy, prop of a new model of sustainable economic development," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 6(1), pages 5-26, March.
- Bonin, John P & Jones, Derek C & Putterman, Louis, 1993. "Theoretical and Empirical Studies of Producer Cooperatives: Will Ever the Twain Meet?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(3), pages 1290-1320, September.
- Meade, James E, 1972. "The Theory of Labour-Managed Firms and of Profit Sharing," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(325), pages 402-428, Supplemen.
- José Luis Monzon & Rafael Chaves, 2008. "The European Social Economy: Concept And Dimensions Of The Third Sector," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 79(3-4), pages 549-577, September.
- Roger Spear & Chris Cornforth & Rafael Chaves & Robert Schediwy, 2004. "Introduction," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 75(1), pages 3-9, March.
- Batt, R. & Applebaum, E., 1995. "Worker Participation in Diverse Settings: Does the Form Affect the Outcome, and If So, Who Benefits?," Papers 95-06, Cornell - Center for Advanced Human Resource Studies.
- Juan Julià & Rafael Chaves, 2012. "Introduction: social economy, a third sector in a plural people-oriented economy," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 6(1), pages 1-4, March.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial participation; European Union; Spain; Employee-owned firms (EOF); Non-employee-owned firms (NEOF); Performance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:svcbiz:v:8:y:2014:i:4:p:541-558. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.