The European Social Economy: Concept And Dimensions Of The Third Sector
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Josefina Fernández-Guadaño, 2014. "Employee-owned and capitalist firms: is performance linked to ownership?," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 8(4), pages 541-558, December.
- Rafael Chaves-Avila & Juan Ramon Gallego-Bono, 2020. "Transformative Policies for the Social and Solidarity Economy: The New Generation of Public Policies Fostering the Social Economy in Order to Achieve Sustainable Development Goals. The European and Sp," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(10), pages 1-29, May.
- Rafael Chaves & Jose Monzón, 2012. "Beyond the crisis: the social economy, prop of a new model of sustainable economic development," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 6(1), pages 5-26, March.
- Leire San-Jose & Jose Luis Retolaza & Eric Lamarque, 2018.
"The Social Efficiency for Sustainability: European Cooperative Banking Analysis,"
Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(9), pages 1-21, September.
- Leire San-Jose & Jose Retolaza & Eric Lamarque, 2018. "The Social Efficiency for Sustainability: European Cooperative Banking Analysis," Post-Print hal-02536203, HAL.
- Juan Julià & Rafael Chaves, 2012. "Introduction: social economy, a third sector in a plural people-oriented economy," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 6(1), pages 1-4, March.
- Bercea Oana Bianca & Laura Bacali & Elena-Simina Lakatos, 2016. "Public Marketing: A Strategic Tool for Social Economy," Review of Applied Socio-Economic Research, Pro Global Science Association, vol. 11(1), pages 13-21, June.
- Eun Sun Lee & Kyujin Jung, 2018. "Dynamics of social economy self-organized on social media: following social entrepreneur forum and social economy network on Facebook," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 52(2), pages 635-651, March.
- Nil Özçağlar-Toulouse & Amina Béji-Bécheur & Patrick Murphy, 2009. "Fair Trade in France: From Individual Innovators to Contemporary Networks," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(4), pages 589-606, December.
- Francisco J. SÁEZ‐FERNÁNDEZ & Andrés J. PICAZO‐TADEO & Carmen M. LLORCA‐RODRÍGUEZ, 2012.
"Do Labour Societies Perform Differently To Cooperatives? Evidence From The Spanish Building Industry,"
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 83(1), pages 61-81, March.
- Francisco J. Sáez-Fernández & Andrés J. Picazo-Tadeo & Carmen Llorca-Rodríguez, 2011. "Do Labour Societies Perform Differently to Cooperatives? Evidence from the Spanish Building Industry," Working Papers 1109, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Witold Mandrysz & Kazimiera WÃ³dz, 2019. "Social economy entities and theiru eco-system in different European countries," Review of Applied Socio-Economic Research, Pro Global Science Association, vol. 18(2), pages 58-72, December.
- Nathalie Vallet & Michelle Bylemans & Inge Somers & Marjan Michels, 2019. "Challenges for SSE-networks supporting local sustainability: lessons-learned of an IEP Site experiment in Mechelen (Belgium)," Review of Applied Socio-Economic Research, Pro Global Science Association, vol. 18(2), pages 129-145, December.
- Ricardo Server Izquierdo & Jordi Capó Vicedo, 2012. "Corporate social responsibility of financial organizations in the social economy: a case study on savings banks," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 6(1), pages 99-115, March.
- Peter CUYPER & Laura JACOBS & Caroline GIJSELINCKX, 2015. "More than Work Integration Strategy for the Delimitation of a Population of Social Economy Actors for a Monitor of the Social economy in Flanders," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 86(2), pages 267-290, June.
- Antonio PICCIOTTI & Andrea BERNARDONI & Massimo COSSIGNANI & Luca FERRUCCI, 2014. "Social Cooperatives In Italy: Economic Antecedents And Regional Distribution," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(2), pages 213-231, June.
- Hsiao-Ming Liu & Shang-Yung Yen, 2018. "Constructing the Model of Aboriginal Tribal Social Enterprises from the Concept of Social Economic Enterprises," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 11(7), pages 76-82, July.
- Andrea Bassi & Alessandro Fabbri, 2020. "Under pressure: Evolution of the social economy institutional recognition in the EU," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 91(3), pages 411-433, September.
- Nathalie VALLET & Simon DE NYS-KETELS & Michelle BYLEMANS, 2017. "The Design of IEP Sites: Aiming for an Inclusive Economic Participation of Urban Citizens in Flanders," CIRIEC Working Papers 1704, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:annpce:v:79:y:2008:i:3-4:p:549-577. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1370-4788 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.