Economía social y sector no lucrativo: Actualidad científica y perspectivas
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marta Rey García & Luis Ignacio Álvarez González, 2011. "Foundations and social economy: conceptual approaches and socio-economic relevance," CIRIEC-España, revista de economía pública, social y cooperativa, CIRIEC-España, issue 73, pages 61-80, October.
- Antonio Garcia Sanchez & Francisco Espasandin Bustelo & Cristina Borra Marcos, 2008. "Innovative behaviour in social economy: the Andalusian case," Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 55, pages 255-265, November.
- José Luis Monzón Campos, 2003. "El cooperativismo en la historia de la literatura económica," CIRIEC-España, revista de economía pública, social y cooperativa, CIRIEC-España, issue 44, pages 9-32, April.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Economy; Nonprofit Sector; not-profit; social utility; co-operatives; public policies.;
- L30 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - General
- L31 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Nonprofit Institutions; NGOs; Social Entrepreneurship
- P13 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Cooperative Enterprises
- D64 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Altruism; Philanthropy; Intergenerational Transfers
- L39 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Other
- B59 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cic:revcir:y:2001:i:37:p:7-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rafael Chaves). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciriees.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.