Dynamic Risk Taking With Indivisible Risks
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kimball, Miles S, 1990.
"Precautionary Saving in the Small and in the Large,"
Econometric Society, vol. 58(1), pages 53-73, January.
- Miles S. Kimball, 1989. "Precautionary Saving in the Small and in the Large," NBER Working Papers 2848, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dreze, Jacques H. & Gollier, Christian, 1993.
"Risk sharing on the labour market and second-best wage rigidities,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 1457-1482, December.
- Dreze, J. & Gollier, C., 1990. "Risk-sharing on the labour market and second-best wage rigidities," CORE Discussion Papers 1990067, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- DREZE, Jacques & GOLLIER, Christian, 1993. "Risk sharing on the labour market and second-best wage rigidities," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1073, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Meade, James E, 1972. "The Theory of Labour-Managed Firms and of Profit Sharing," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(325), pages 402-428, Supplemen.
- Eeckhoudt, Louis & Gollier, Christian & Levasseur, Michel, 1993. "The Economics of Adding and Subdividing Independent Risks: Some Comparative Statics Results," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 325-337, December.
- Kimball, Miles S, 1993. "Standard Risk Aversion," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(3), pages 589-611, May.
- Gollier, Christian & John W. PRATT, 1993. "Weak Proper Risk Aversion And The Tempering Effect of Background Risk," Working Papers 018, Risk and Insurance Archive.
More about this item
Keywordsrisk sharing; background risk; decreasing prudence.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:riskar:013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.