Citations for "Barriers to Entry"
by Harold Demsetz
- Lewis Evans and Patrick Hughes, 2003. "Competition Policy in Small Distant Open Economies: Some Lessons from the Economics Literature," Treasury Working Paper Series 03/31, New Zealand Treasury.
- Tamara TODOROVA, 2015.
"The Transaction-Cost Roots of Market Failure,"
Journal of Advanced Research in Management,
ASERS Publishing, vol. 0(1), pages 30-44, June.
- Silvinha Pinto Vasconcelos, 2003. "Mercado de TV Paga no Brasil: Competição Normal Ou Infracionária?," Anais do XXXI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 31th Brazilian Economics Meeting] d01, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Kirsten Foss & Nicolai J. Foss, 2002.
"Creating, Capturing and Protecting Value A Property Rights-based View of CompetitiveStrategy,"
DRUID Working Papers
02-02, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Kirsten Foss & Nicolai J. Foss, . "Creating, Capturing and Protecting Value: A Property Rights-based View of Competitive Strategy," IVS/CBS Working Papers 2002-03, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy, Copenhagen Business School.
- Karuna, Christo, 2007. "Industry product market competition and managerial incentives," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2-3), pages 275-297, July.
- Jerbashian, Vahagn & Kochanovay, Anna, 2012. "The impact of telecommunication technologies on competition in services and goods markets: Empirical evidence," 23rd European Regional ITS Conference, Vienna 2012 60377, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Jedlicka, Lorenz & Jumah, Adusei, 2006. "The Austrian Insurance Industry: A Structure, Conduct and Performance Analysis," Economics Series 189, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Sandner, Philipp G. & Block, Joern, 2011. "The market value of R&D, patents, and trademarks," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(7), pages 969-985, September.
- Erlingsson, Gissur, 2007. "Notes on the 'Freezing Hypothesis'," Ratio Working Papers 113, The Ratio Institute.
- Ewa Balcerowicz & Leszek Balcerowicz & Iraj Hashi, 1998. "Barriers to Entry and Growth of Private Companies in Poland, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Albania and Lithuania," CASE Network Reports 0014, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Dennis W. Carlton, 2004.
"Why Barriers to Entry Are Barriers to Understanding,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 94(2), pages 466-470, May.
- Dennis W. Carlton, 2004. "Why Barriers to Entry are Barriers to Understanding," NBER Working Papers 10577, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Soberman & Hubert Gatignon, 2005. "Research Issues at the Boundary of Competitive Dynamics and Market Evolution," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(1), pages 165-174, September.
- Assist. Prof.Dr. Serkan DILEK & Assist. Prof.Dr. Nurdan ÇOLAKOGLU, 2013. "Barriers to Entry and Two-Sided Markets: A Research in a Shopping Mall in Istanbul," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(4), pages 542-552, April.
- Hurkens, Sjaak & Vulkan, Nir, 2003.
"Free entry does not imply zero profits,"
Elsevier, vol. 81(3), pages 285-290, December.
- Louis Alessi, 1992. "Efficiency criteria for optimal laws: Objective standards or value judgements?," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 321-342, September.
- Clemens Lutz & Ron Kemp & S. Gerhard Dijkstra, 2010. "Perceptions regarding strategic and structural entry barriers," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 19-33, July.
- Ewa Balcerowicz & Oleg Ustenko, 2006. "Regulatory Policy in Ukraine: Current State and What Should be Done to Improve the Business Environment," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0324, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Park, Namgyoo K. & Cho, Dong-Sung, 1997. "The effect of strategic alliance on performance," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 155-164.
- John Lott, 1986. "Brand names and barriers to entry in political markets," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 87-92, January.
- Kotsios, Panayotis, 2010. "Regulatory Barriers to Entry in Industrial Sectors," MPRA Paper 27976, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- : Krzysztof Marczewski & Krzysztof Szczygielski, 2006. "Growth and Performance Factors in Polish Manufacturing Firms in 1998-2003 in the Light of Survey Data," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0323, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Christian Genthon, 2007. "Can we measure Microsoft's market power ?," Post-Print halshs-00153837, HAL.
- Nicolai J Foss & Thorbjørn Knudsen, .
"The Ressource-Based Tangle: Towards a Sustainable Explanation of Competitive Advantage,"
IVS/CBS Working Papers
00-1, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy, Copenhagen Business School.
- Nicolai J. Foss & Thorbjørn Knudsen, 2003. "The resource-based tangle: towards a sustainable explanation of competitive advantage," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(4), pages 291-307.
- Adam Martin, 2014. "Where are the big bills? Escaping the endogenizer’s dilemma," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 81-95, March.
- Schmalensee, Richard, 2004.
"Sunk Costs and Antitrust Barriers to Entry,"
4457-04, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- de Bijl, Paul W. J., 1997.
"Entry deterrence and signaling in markets for search goods,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 1-19, November.
- de Bijl, P.W.J., 1995. "Entry Deterrence and Signaling in Markets for Search Goods," Discussion Paper 1995-16, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Aurélien Portuese, 2012. "Law and economics of the European multilingualism," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 279-325, October.
- Simon Feeny & Mark N. Harris & Joanne Loundes, 2000.
"A Dynamic Panel Analysis of the Profitability of Australian Tax Entities,"
Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series
wp2000n22, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Simon Feeny & Mark Harris & Mark Rogers, 2005. "A dynamic panel analysis of the profitability of Australian tax entities," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 209-233, 01.
- Simon Feeny, 2000. "Determinants of Profitability: An Empirical Investigation Using Australian Tax Entities," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2000n01, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Christian Bjørnskov & Nicolai J. Foss, 2006.
"Economic Freedom and entrepreneurial Activity Some Cross-Country Evidence,"
DRUID Working Papers
06-18, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Christian Bjørnskov & Nicolai Foss, 2008. "Economic freedom and entrepreneurial activity: Some cross-country evidence," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 134(3), pages 307-328, March.
- Peter Boettke & Christopher Coyne & Peter Leeson, 2007. "Saving government failure theory from itself: recasting political economy from an Austrian perspective," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 127-143, June.
- Vahagn Jerbashian & Anna Kochanova, 2012. "The Impact of Telecommunication Technologies on Competition in Services and Goods Markets: Empirical Evidence," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp463, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Paul H. Jensen & Robin E. Stonecash, 2004. "The Efficiency of Public Sector Outsourcing Contracts: A Literature Review," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2004n29, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Lambie, Neil Ross, 2009. "The role of real options analysis in the design of a greenhouse gas emissions trading scheme," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 47626, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Price, Gregory N., 1995. "The determinants of entry for black-owned commercial banks," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 289-303.
- Kyle Bagwell, 1986.
"Informational Product Differentiation as a Barrier to Entry,"
711, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Bagwell, Kyle, 1990. "Informational product differentiation as a barrier to entry," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 207-223, June.
- Sanders, Anselm Kamperman, 2006. "Limits to database protection: Fair use and scientific research exemptions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 854-874, July.
- Török, Ádám, 2003.
"A piacra lépési korlátok átalakulása és a világgazdaság kibontakozása. Kísérlet a kapcsolatteremtésre a piaci szerkezetek elmélete és a nemzetközi kereskedelem története között
[Transformation of t," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 195-208.
- Siegmund, Uwe, 1997. "Warum Privatisierung? Eine Dogmengeschichte der Privatisierungstheorien," Kiel Working Papers 785, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- M. Suresh Babu, 2002. "Economic reforms and entry barriers in Indian manufacturing," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 331, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Tomasz Bernat, 2008. "Market Creation, Development and Barriers: The Case of Polish Mobile Telephony Market," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 11(29), pages 153-169, (3).
- Stratmann, Thomas, 2005. "Ballot access restrictions and candidate entry in elections," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 59-71, March.
- Siegmund, Uwe, 1997. "Warum Privatisierung? Eine Dogmengeschichte der Privatisierungstheorien," Kiel Working Papers 785, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.