Market Creation, Development and Barriers: The Case of Polish Mobile Telephony Market
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 11 (2008)
Issue (Month): 29 ((3))
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 6 ROMANA PLACE, 70167 - BUCHAREST|
Web page: http://www.rei.ase.ro/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Antoine Martin & Michael J. Orlando, 2005.
"Barriers to network-specific innovation,"
221, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Harold Demsetz, 1981.
"Barriers to Entry,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
192, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Aghion, Philippe & Bolton, Patrick, 1987. "Contracts as a Barrier to Entry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 388-401, June.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Kyle, Albert S, 1985. "The Use of Protection and Subsidies for Entry Promotion and Deterrence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(1), pages 139-152, March.
- Bipasa Datta & Huw D. Dixon, 2002. "Technological Change, Entry and Stock Market Dynamics: An Analysis of Transition in a Monopolistic Economy," CESifo Working Paper Series 641, CESifo Group Munich.
- Shepherd, William G, 1973. "Entry as a Substitute for Regulation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(2), pages 98-105, May.
- Bipasa Datta & Huw Dixon, 2002. "Technological Change, Entry, and Stock-Market Dynamics: An Analysis of Transition in a Monopolistic Industry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(2), pages 231-235, May.
- T. R. Saving, 1961. "Estimation of Optimum Size of Plant by the Survivor Technique," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 75(4), pages 569-607.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rej:journl:v:11:y:2008:i:29:p:153-169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Radu Lupu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.