Technological Change, Entry, and Stock-Market Dynamics: An Analysis of Transition in a Monopolistic Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John Groenewegen (ed.), 1994. "Dynamics Of The Firm," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 194, September.
- Das, Sanghamitra & Das, Satya P., 1997. "Dynamics of entry and exit of firms in the presence of entry adjustment costs," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 217-241, April.
- Boyan Jovanovic & Jeremy Greenwood, 1999. "The Information-Technology Revolution and the Stock Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 116-122, May.
- Marta Aloi & Huw Dixon, "undated".
"Entry Dynamics, Capacity Utilisation and Productivity in a Dynamic Open Economy,"
02/05, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Marta Aloi & Huw D. Dixon, 2002. "Entry Dynamics, Capacity Utilisation and Productivity in a Dynamic Open Economy," CESifo Working Paper Series 716, CESifo Group Munich.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luis F Costa & Huw D Dixon, "undated".
"A Simple Business-Cycle Model with Schumpeterian Features,"
05/30, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Costa, Luís F. & Dixon, Huw David, 2007. "A Simple Business-Cycle Model with Shumpeterian Features," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2007/28, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Luis F. Costa & Huw D. Dixon, 2007. "A Simple Business-Cycle Model with Schumpeterian Features," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 105, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Luís Costa & Huw Dixon, 2005. "A Simple Business-cycle Model with Schumpeterian Features," Working Papers Department of Economics 2005/16, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Anthony Savagar, 2017. "Firm Dynamics, Dynamic Reallocation, Variable Markups, and Productivity Behaviour," Studies in Economics 1713, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Savagar, Anthony & Dixon, Huw David, 2017. "Firm Entry, Excess Capacity and Aggregate Productivity," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2017/8, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Bertinelli, Luisito & Cardi, Olivier & Sen, Partha, 2013.
"Deregulation shock in product market and unemployment,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 711-734.
- Luisito Bertinelli & Olivier Cardi & Partha Sen, 2011. "Deregulation shock in product market and unemployment," Working Papers hal-00589228, HAL.
- Luisito Bertinelli & Olivier Cardi & Partha Sen, 2012. "Deregulation shock in product market and unemployment," CREA Discussion Paper Series 12-04, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Luisito Bertinelli & Olivier Cardi & Partha Sen, 2012. "Deregulation Shock In Product Market And Unemployment," Working papers 221, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Allanson, Paul & Montagna, Catia, 2005.
"Multiproduct firms and market structure: An explorative application to the product life cycle,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, pages 587-597.
- Paul Allanson & Catia Montagna, 1999. "Multiproduct Firms and Market Structure: An Explorative Application to the Product Life Cycle," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 101, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Huw Dixon & ANTHONY SAVAGAR, 2017. "The Effect of Firm Entry on Capacity Utilization and Macroeconomic Productivity," 2017 Meeting Papers 1130, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kausik Gangopadhyay & Atsushi Nishimura & Rupayan Pal, 2012.
"Co-movement of Skill Premium and Stock Prices,"
- Gangopadhyay, Kausik & Nishimura, Atsushi & Pal, Rupayan, 2012. "Co-movement of skill premium and stock prices," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2012-024, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Gangopadhyay, Kausik & Nishimura, Atsushi & Pal, Rupayan, 2016. "Can the information technology revolution explain the incidence of co-movement of skill premium and stock prices?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 107-120.
- Jerzmanowski, Michal & Nabar, Malhar, 2008. "The welfare consequences of irrational exuberance: Stock market booms, research investment, and productivity," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, pages 111-133.
- Tomasz Bernat, 2008. "Market Creation, Development and Barriers: The Case of Polish Mobile Telephony Market," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 11(29), pages 153-169, (3).
- Paulo Brito & Huw Dixon, 2009.
"Entry and the accumulation of capital: A two state variable extension to the Ramsey model,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 5(4), pages 333-357.
- Brito, Paulo & Dixon, Huw David, 2007. "Entry and the accumulation of capital: a two state-variable extension to the Ramsey model," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2007/16, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Oct 2007.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:92:y:2002:i:2:p:231-235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.