Technological Change, Entry, and Stock-Market Dynamics: An Analysis of Transition in a Monopolistic Industry
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 92 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/aer/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John Groenewegen (ed.), 1994. "Dynamics Of The Firm," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 194.
- Das, Sanghamitra & Das, Satya P., 1997. "Dynamics of entry and exit of firms in the presence of entry adjustment costs," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 217-241, April.
- Boyan Jovanovic & Jeremy Greenwood, 1999. "The Information-Technology Revolution and the Stock Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 116-122, May.
- Marta Aloi & Huw Dixon, "undated".
"Entry Dynamics, Capacity Utilisation and Productivity in a Dynamic Open Economy,"
02/05, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Marta Aloi & Huw D. Dixon, 2002. "Entry Dynamics, Capacity Utilisation and Productivity in a Dynamic Open Economy," CESifo Working Paper Series 716, CESifo Group Munich.