Entry Dynamics, Capacity Utilisation and Productivity in a Dynamic Open Economy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marta Aloi & Huw Dixon, "undated". "Entry Dynamics, Capacity Utilisation and Productivity in a Dynamic Open Economy," Discussion Papers 02/05, Department of Economics, University of York.
References listed on IDEAS
- Morrison, Catherine J., 1986.
"Productivity measurement with non-static expectations and varying capacity utilization : An integrated approach,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(1-2), pages 51-74.
- Catherine J. Morrison, 1985. "Productivity Measurement with Nonstatic Expectations and Varying Capacity Utilization: An Integrated Approach," NBER Working Papers 1561, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Devereux, Michael B & Head, Allen C & Lapham, Beverly J, 1996. "Monopolistic Competition, Increasing Returns, and the Effects of Government Spending," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 28(2), pages 233-254, May.
- John Groenewegen (ed.), 1994. "Dynamics Of The Firm," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 194, April.
- Burnside, Craig & Eichenbaum, Martin, 1996.
"Factor-Hoarding and the Propagation of Business-Cycle Shocks,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1154-1174, December.
- Craig Burnside & Martin Eichenbaum, 1994. "Factor Hoarding and the Propagation of Business Cycles Shocks," NBER Working Papers 4675, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Julio J. Rotemberg & Michael Woodford, 1993. "Dynamic General Equilibrium Models with Imperfectly Competitive Product Markets," NBER Working Papers 4502, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Winston, Gordon C, 1974. "The Theory of Capital Utilization and Idleness," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 12(4), pages 1301-1320, December.
- Richard Ericson & Ariel Pakes, 1995. "Markov-Perfect Industry Dynamics: A Framework for Empirical Work," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 62(1), pages 53-82.
- Coto-Martinez, Javier & Dixon, Huw, 2003.
"Profits, markups and entry: fiscal policy in an open economy,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 573-597, February.
- Javier Coto-MartÃnez & Huw D. Dixon, 2001. "Profits, Markups and Entry: Fiscal Policy in an Open Economy," CESifo Working Paper Series 550, CESifo Group Munich.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giovanni Lombardo, "undated". "Sticky Prices, Markup and the Business Cycle: Some Evidence," Discussion Papers 01/06, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Partha Sen, 2009.
"Fixed Costs, The Balanced Budget Multiplier And Welfare,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, pages 395-404.
- Partha Sen, 2008. "Fixed Costs, The Balanced-Budget Multiplier And Welfare," Working papers 171, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Bipasa Datta & Huw Dixon, 2002. "Technological Change, Entry, and Stock-Market Dynamics: An Analysis of Transition in a Monopolistic Industry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(2), pages 231-235, May.
- Paulo Brito & Huw Dixon, 2009.
"Entry and the accumulation of capital: A two state variable extension to the Ramsey model,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 5(4), pages 333-357.
- Brito, Paulo & Dixon, Huw David, 2007. "Entry and the accumulation of capital: a two state-variable extension to the Ramsey model," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2007/16, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Oct 2007.
More about this item
Keywordsentry; capacity utilisation; adjustment costs; Ramsey;
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_716. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.